- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the role
Saltside Technologies is looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our diverse and talented development team in Gothenburg, Sweden. You will create an Android app as a complement to our existing frontend desktop and mobile web applications in a small product team. Your task will be to create the best possible product and end user experience.
About Saltside Technologies
Saltside Technologies develops and operates websites in emerging markets, with focus set on online classified sites. Currently Saltside operates the top classified sites in Sri Lanka (ikman.lk), Bangladesh and Ghana and we also operate in Pakistan.
At Saltside we believe there is a great opportunity to build valuable online products and businesses for emerging markets. In these countries, the vast majority of people have yet to go online for the first time. Affordable cell phones and Internet access will enable them to have their first Internet experience in the coming years - and we think they should be greeted by high quality services and a great end-user experience when they do.
- At least two years of Android development experience
- You have a strong knowledge in Android APIs and tools
- You have a true passion for building great software and amazing end user experiences
- You have a drive to constantly learn and grow as a software developer
- You probably have one or more apps in Google Play
- You are interested in the various aspects of mobility, and probably own one or more Android devices
- You have applied experience on most of these concepts: Android, Android Debug Monitor, Android SDK, Android Studio, Android Support Library, Dependency Injection, Eclipse, GCM, Git, Google Play Services, Gradle, HTTP, JSON, SOA, Web Sockets
Our offer to you
- Get a chance to work on a product that is changing the lives of millions of users
- Work in an agile and flexible environment with very skilled developers from all around the world
- An opportunity to join a fast growing company with a diverse company culture
- Regular Geek lunches and hosted meetups - learn from your teammates during lunch talks and presentations.
- Competitive salary
- Salary bonus
- Pension package
- 30 days paid vacation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including sponsoring gym cards
- Go to conferences of your choice
- Free breakfast every day
- Free Friday beer
- Join a lot of company events
In your application, please provide us with your CV and portfolio, and if possible: Github profile and links to online work samples. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to hear from you.