Are you joining us in our mission?
Since the start 30 years ago Euroflorist has delivered more than 41 million bouquets, making millions of people happy worldwide. When we launched our first site with ecommerce in April 1995 we were one of the world's first 100 ecommerce companies. Today we are Europe's largest flowers by wire network and we have networks in 12 European markets. Ecommerce is in the company's DNA and every day we work hard to exceed the expectations of our customers and florists and to spread happiness and joy through flowers - anywhere, anytime.
As an eCommerce Manager for Sweden you are an important part of the online marketing team and you will work closely with the senior eCommerce manager, designer, marketing analyst and campaign specialist in the daily operations of the Euroflorist web sales in Sweden.
Your main task will be managing our Swedish web shop http://www.euroflorist.se and maintaining our content - always keeping it up to date. You are a result driven and structured person who has excellent writing skills, Analytical skills and understanding of ecommerce. Content creation is key in today's digital market and you enjoy writing articles, press releases and similar.
Today you might be working in a similar role or just have a passion for online, and you are looking to develop yourself further together with a company that has 20 years of ecommerce experience and is developing a world class ecommerce experience. You are also very excited about developing with a company that has presence in 12 European markets and eight different languages. You like to get your hands on and get things done.
The role will be based in our office in Malmo, Sweden.
- Web content of http://www.euroflorist.se and http://www.gift2day.se
- Analyzing web statistics
- Making tests and follow up projects on website
- On and off site content creation such as writing copy, articles, translations and writing content for other marketing activities such as SEA and CRM
- Communicate with partners and affiliates
- Strategical planning for web content
- Work with SEO-text on site
- Suggesting and implementing tests to improve Conversion Rate
- Helping with our other Scandinavian sites
- Manage social media
- Fluent in Swedish & English
- Sales and results driven
- A fast and efficient producer
- Structured, with great attention to detail
- An enthusiastic team player and the ability to work alone where required
- Ability to manage time to ensure delivery of projects within deadlines
- Experience with Google Analytics is an advantage but not a must have
- Online CMS knowledge is an advantage but not a must have
- An understanding of SEO is an advantage but not a must have
- Keeps up to date with latest knowledge and learning?s within your field
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
For questions regarding the position please contact Paul Isaia [email protected]
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note that we do not want to be contacted by job agencies.
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- Kunnig programmerare inom Data Science till företag i tiden!
- Nyexad inom Data Science till företag i tiden!
- Juniora utvecklare sökes till IT-konsultbolaget Stretch Öresund!
- Junior utvecklare till spännande företag
- Framtidens Testare jobbar med testautomatisering? Är du den vi söker?