- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a skilled and curious Java developer for the Global Securities project team in Nordea Capital Markets IT. You are, in collaboration with others, eager to develop excellent IT solutions that make business processes efficient.
The position we offer
In the Global Securities department we are four teams on different locations and in total around 60 people.
Here we are working in close cooperation with our business to develop the future settlement platform for Capital Markets Services where our main system is Calypso. The system handles STP deal capture and settlement, and information to and from other systems.
We also work with a broad range of open source tools like Linux (Redhat), Git, Gradle, Java, Eclipse, Tomcat, JBoss, SonarQube, PMD and FindBugs.
As a Senior Java Developer you will be engaged in the following:
- Development of new functionalities in the system.
- Analysis of business requirements and design solutions.
- Being part of the discussions about best practices in the team.
- Provide technical feedback and insights to the team.
- Ensure good code quality.
- Evaluate solution designs.
Agile development and continuous integration is very much on the agenda in our team and you will be a natural part of it.
The position is based in central Stockholm.
The qualifications you need
We are looking for you who are a dedicated Java developer with broad technical knowledge and with a keen interest to apply new technology and techniques encompassing the whole system.
You have a positive attitude, are committed and since you will be part of a collaborative team, we believe that you enjoy working with others and naturally help out when needed.
We further expect you to:
- Possess strong java skills.
- Understand the full software development lifecycle with exposure to an array of technologies, including development languages and testing tools.
- Want to understand the purpose of the development and potentially carry out business analysis.
- Be eager to learn new tools and explore better ways of doing things.
- Have high quality standards of deliveries, and take responsibility.
- Preferably hold Java development certification.
- Preferably have a master degree or likely.
- Have excellent English skills, both spoken and written.
Knowledge about Capital Markets is considered as an advantage. The same goes for experience from development in Calypso.
More information and send application
For more information about the position, contact Lars Gustafsson [email protected].
Please send your application no later than 2016-10-03.