- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have what it takes to join one of the hottest Internet companies in Scandinavia? Our customer's mission is to connect everyone that wants to ask a question with anyone who wants to share his or her opinion. They have done that very successfully through an innovative Internet based service where more than 19 million individuals are connected today.
You will be part of a highly skilled team of developers using a mix of Scrum and Kanban based development methodologies and modern concepts such as test-driven development and continuous integration. The technical stack is C#, .NET MVC, SQL Server, jQuery, React, Angular, etc.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years' relevant working experience
- Solid experience in object oriented development in C#.NET
- Previous experience in agile working methodologies and test-driven development
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
- A good team player
For the right candidate, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please submit your CV in English.
You find more information about the job and apply through our job portal: https://www.jobshark.se/public/jobs/view/213?src=ABF
All applications are treated strictly confidential.
Jobshark erbjuder rekryteringstjänster inom IT. Vi hjälper de mest spännande arbetsgivarna med att hitta de bästa IT-specialisterna. Bland våra kunder ingår Footway, Bahnhof, Zmarta, Watty, Starweb, Dorunner, Phonera, Alten, Goo Technologies, Cybercom, System Verification, City Network, Nyheter24, Vendemore, Trustly och Softronic. Jobshark ingår i en företagsgrupp med ca 50 anställda.