- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As Looklet is constantly growing, we are now looking for a competent, driven and service-oriented colleague to join our Technical Support team!
Are you known as the one most tech savvy person among your friends? Are you passionate about helping people? Do you love working in a dynamic environment where you will learn new things every day?
We are a team consisting of wide range of skilled people, all with a passion for high tech state of the art software and hardware creating photo-realistic graphics.
You are the expert in your field and are always willing to help others. Apart from making sure clients succeed, you will have a large set of responsibilities and authority to influence in how we improve our offering.
You are naturally service minded, have a strong urge to give high quality help to clients and have the technical knowledge to do so.
Your days will include
- Investigate and troubleshoot a world leading high-tech product on a very detailed level in the software and in our cloud servers.
- Resolve client issues – such as software & hardware issues, network, user assistance
- Compile bug reports and feature requests for development in Jira, work close with the developers
- Even further enhance client satisfaction, by being an excellent communicator
- Develop standard procedures and best practices
- Foster constant exchange with remote team members in Paris and NY
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Customize client settings in our backoffice
- Monitor our ticketing system and assist clients and colleagues
- Administer all software licenses and SaaS accounts globally
- Tech savvy, fixer and someone who love to troubleshoot complex issues
- Service-mindedness and commitment to making technology work reliably
- Advanced knowledge of Unix systems, utilities and scripting
- Curiosity and skillset to investigate bugs and find workarounds and solutions
- Cost-conscious attitude to constantly look for more efficient yet reliable solutions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English, and a true passion to help people
- Self-starter, a proactive attitude and solution orientation (problems are challenges, not obstacles)
- Multi-tasking skills, time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to take on-call duty (rotation)
- 3+ year of qualified work experience in relevant industry
- High school/University education within Computer Science or similar
Nice to have skills
- German or French business language skills
- Programing experience - specifically Java
- Worked at a startup
- Professional interest in fashion and/or photography
- You have overall experience from working with both PC and Mac
- Broad set of responsibilities
- Eat from the famous Looklet Breakfast Buffet together with your colleagues, served free-of-charge everyday in our office.
- Join a small and international team with flat hierarchies and very close to the development team, top management very visible and presenting updates every week
- Work in a dynamic and young environment
- Join one of the most exciting tech companies in Stockholm
- Work with a group of people that are passionate about Tech and share a lot of fun
- Prospect of learning and taking on more responsibility over time
- Google Cloud-based production, dev and stage servers
- Freshdesk as our ticketing system
- Ubuntu servers
Looklet at a glance
We are a fast-growing B2B fashion-tech start-up, trailblazing the industry to reimagine fashion imagery. With our scalable hardware-software solutions, we industrialize image and content production for fashion eCommerce players globally. With offices in Stockholm, Paris and New York our team will soon be up to 85 employees this year. Working at Looklet means working in a fast-paced environment. Our organization is built on flat hierarchies with opportunities to take on great responsibility and offer lots of room for personal development.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Experienced System Architect for FPGA and ASIC Designs Radio appl (237741)
- Experienced Digital signal processing for ASIC and FPGA Radio appl(231852)
- Software Developer @ IP Multimedia Core Network (237439)
- Backend utvecklare till Zmarta
- Product Manager till Arbetsförmedlingen