- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
IT Maintenance Manager for Design Applications
Dfind is now looking for a IT Maintenance Manager for design applications.The mission of the Maintenance Manager is to take responsibility for the application lifecycle management for Design applications. The Maintenance Manager will also have the responsibility of managing requirements regarding end user-, business- and IT.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing direct interaction with end users and business stakeholder(s) regarding solution requirements, including both one time and runtime deliveries in application management context.
The Maintenance Manager mainly interfaces with the business solution key user(s), support and operation team. The job requires excellent solution understanding, combined with related process knowledge, solution dependencies and interfaces.
Create and maintain SLA´s
Coordinate maintenance, upgrades and configurations
Continues improvement of way of working, supporting the business targets and visions
Build up a support organization and formalize the support process
Review, maintain and enhance the technical setup of the applications and environments
Coordinate support issue(s)
Active communicate with super users about planned maintenance, upgrades and configurations
Applications used are:
• Autodesk, Alias, Catia, Maya, Icem Surf, IMA, Octane, Adobe Suite,
• Production collective (Incl. NUKE, MARI, MODO)
• Colorway, VRED Pro & VRED Design
• Optis, Speedform, Fabric Engine, Unreal, Unity, Craft Animation
Employer: Dfind IT
Extent: Full time
Last day to apply: 2016-09-30
Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: [email protected]
• Installation, iOS/PC adaptation/differences, trouble shooting, documentation regarding Design Applications
• General technical knowledge of cloud services, integrations and application management
• Ability to work independently and cross-functionally in teams in a changing environment
• Self-starter with ability to prioritize
• Strong personal drive and motivation with ability to take initiative
• Fluent in English and preferable Swedish or/and Chinese
• Cultural awareness
• Personal suitability is important and we look for a Can-do-attitude and someone who is flexible and service minded. And also a good coordinator and communicator.
To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
About Dfind IT:
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that passion and simplicity are the route to a great future for our candidates and our customers – a future in which we can help more people to succeed.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Summer vacancy within Computer Vision at an exciting FoodTech company!
- Teknisk Testare / Testautomatiserare
- Lösningsarkitekt / Systemarkitekt Office 365 och SharePoint
- Junior frontend utvecklare till iStone i Göteborg
- Team Manager Systems Engineering inom avdelningen Systems & Controls