- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Mutate is currently looking for an experienced and passionate game engine developer to work in a dynamic and playful environment. For the right person we can offer a great opportunity to work with skilled colleagues and to be part in an exciting project.
You will be working in a small team and hence should be able to cross over to many different areas of the development and not be afraid to take ownership of these, as well as taking initiative. This application is for a person that is able to jump straight in to the rendering part of our engine, improving upon and adding new features to it.
As a person we expect you to have an excellent analytical mind with an interest in game engine development. We believe that you have a positive attitude, are dedicated, team-spirited and love a challenge. You should have a relevant university degree, probably with focus on computer science, computer engineering or mathematics, or similar experience.
- Professional experience of C++ (minimum 2 years)
- As this is development of a game engine math skills are required, preferably Linear Algebra and Calculus
- Extensive Rendering Knowledge, Shading language (GLSL) and the graphics Pipeline
Good to have:
- Game Engine Knowledge/Development, knowledge of other game engines and/or development of one
- Vulkan Knowledge/Experience
- Experience working with large projects
Now to the fun part:
The project you will be working on is a voxel based engine with unique features such as runtime compilation and the ability to make the static voxel dynamic (adding code). We suggest you take a look at this link to read and watch more what it's about:
Scope: Fulltime employment
Location: Stockholm, we are unable to offer relocation assistance
If you are interested don't hesitate to apply as soon as possible since we review applications continuously. Your application shall be written in Swedish or English and sent to: [email protected]