- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
MAG Interactive is a mobile gaming company built on creativity and passion. Our goal is to create high quality games that make our players always want to come back for more. Our games have been downloaded more than 80 million times and we are proud to say that Ruzzle is one of the most played mobile word games ever created.
We are all part of creating an environment of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do. This working culture is key to being able to continuously create top-notch games.
MAG is looking for more Unity Developers to join our teams of driven, creative and high performance talents. We want you who work equally well independently and in teams and like to develop fun games that attract millions of users.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of full-time, relevant game development experience.
- Experience with Unity game engine
- Ability to write well-structured code across multiple languages including C#
- Keen eye for detail on what looks and feels good
- Self-motivated and takes initiatives on what's best for the project
- Team player who appreciates giving and receiving feedback
If you worked on one or more published titles and have knowledge of native iOS/Android development.
What we offer:
- A truly unique and creative working environment.
- The opportunity to influence millions of users worldwide.
- Humble and talented colleagues.
- Fun, inspiring and centrally located studios in Stockholm and Brighton.
- A profitable company with great financials and prospects.
MAG Interactive is a mobile gaming company founded in Stockholm in 2010. Our studios in Stockholm and Brighton are working hard towards one goal: creating high quality time experiences for our players.
So far, our games have been praised by Apple (Ruzzle was named Best of Appstore 2012 and Ruzzle Adventure Best of Appstore 2014) as well as by our over 80 million players who have spent over 76.000 years playing our games.
For us, the key to being able to deliver quality games is our unique working environment. We have a flat organizational structure and our culture is based on trust and teamwork; each team is responsible of both decision-making and their games? performance. Everyone is included in the company?s development and success.
In the past year, we won Sweden?s hottest tech company award, TNW Europe 2014?s Tech 5 start-up competition, and we were listed as one of Europe?s hottest start-ups by Wired UK.
Apply here: http://maginteractive.com/career/