- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are currently looking for an Author (Technical Writer), for all type of User Product Information, to join the Authors Team within Global R&D in Ljungby.
User Product Information authors? team primary task is creation and update of all kind of manuals and other required product documentation for all kind of users. She/he is also responsible for maintenance of the content created in Content Management System, and have close cooperation with remote interfaces in order to collect necessary technical information and project requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Transformation of product technical information into user oriented instructions
- Delivery of complete user documentation ready for translation within defined time
- Delivery of complete Spare Part Catalogues
- Efficient management of complex product information
- Close cooperation with subject matter experts
- Updated project documentation and status in our project process tools
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experience as Technical Writer
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Illustrator
- Experience in using / ease of learning dedicated Content Management Systems would be an asset
- Experience in working with DITA XML content creation / management systems would be an asset
- Experience gained in international/complex organization would be an asset
- Technical author
- Team oriented
- Advanced communication skills and easiness in establishing contact with other people
- Ability to effectively acquire information from remote interfaces and databases
- Attention to details
- Good task management skills & ability to work under strict deadlines
- Fluency in English as main communication / content creation language; Swedish knowledge is a plus
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.
Andra webbjobb i Ljungby
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Ljungby just nu.