- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Geely Auto is a Chinese multinational automotive company headquartered in Hangzhou, China.
We are a fast growing team based in Gothenburg, Sweden, and Hangzhou, China, with the vision to be the first Chinese car manufacturer that launches a truly global car brand and reshapes the customer journey.
We are currently expanding to provide the capability for our global launch. Your contribution may be our key to success. If you share the passion for the customer journey, have an open mind-set to new innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global and fast organization, the Marketing, Sales, Service & PR department within Geely Auto is the right place for you.
We currently have the following job opening;
Senior Manager Connectivity
At Marketing, Sales, Service & PR within Geely Auto, you are part of an enthusiastic and driven team that have the mission to break conventions and create something new. You will challenge the organization by bringing forward new technological capabilities as well as acting as an enabler to business requirements. You are focusing on solving issues rather than pointing them out – still making sure that the performance is world class.
Connectivity is the central Brand Pillar. As the Senior Manager for Connectivity you will help the brand reach and maintain leadership in this field by maintaining a deep understanding of the connected world and understanding what it means to be leading from the customer perspective.
Global responsibility. Based in Gothenburg
Responsibilities and tasks
- Drive the brand’s connectivity strategy forward
- Bench mark against competitors inside and outside the automotive industry.
- Identify and secure consumer functionality requirements for car connectivity specifically over a 2 to 3 year framework including cloud, network and hardware.
- Support the cloud based customer functionality such as consumer services, natural voice and productivity tools, data exchange requirements and future car functionality. Specifically SDK requirements and API configurations.
- Implement the required infrastructure and interfaces. Specific focus areas will be :
- In Car applications (identifying the correct apps for in the car aligned both technically and from a brand perspective) negotiating with vendors.
- Administering Service Centre for car apps and services and for customer message system.
- Support the development of non-car apps including remote car functionality, retail, ownership, mobility and soft services.
- Support the continual development of phone integration method and function.
- Support platform for mobility and concierge services
- Support OTA updates and service.
- Support Data insights for example Predictive Maintenance, Usage Based Insurance, fleet applications including used car notification.
- Develop and implement the connected partner strategy for example MirrorLink, CarPlay and Android Auto,
- Project management
- At least 5 years of experience in connectivity or telematics services.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Enjoy working in a truly cross functional and dynamic environment
- Dare to challenge and be the uncomfortable one
- Commercial mindset
- Able to make other people feel involved and appreciated
- Appreciate that the only constant is change
What we offer
The Marketing, Sales, Service & PR department within Geely Auto offers you an exciting and challenging job in a fast growing and developing company. We are a diverse company with more than over 20 nationalities and we appreciate the competence and experience all our employees contribute with. We offer you an atmosphere and culture with a team spirit and a can-do-attitude to share our knowledge and together tackle and find solutions to our challenges.
If you have an open mindset to new innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global and agile team, you might be our next colleague. Welcome with your application today.