- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Seeking for a Solutions Developer to join our journey towards World Domination! We are looking a new colleague to join our talented Solutions Team. We can offer you the opportunity to be part of a motivated team and work for a fast growing, profitable company where technology rules!
ABOUT THE POSITION
This is a great opportunity for anyone with passion for system and wants to be part of a growing team at one of Gothenburg’s most innovative product companies. We have a strong development culture, a relentless focus on solutions quality and customer satisfaction. We are totally in love with our product and hope you will be as well.
As a Solutions Developer you will be part of a team responsible for delivering on system customization, integration and quality in a technical holistic view. The role as a Solutions Developer at Benify are a faceted and varied role, one day are not like the other.
You will work in a team called “Solution Market Developments”. This team works with Benifys new markets and you will have the opportunity to work with customers in countries all over Europe. You will work closely with our foremost system specialists and as your skills develop, so will the scope of your role.
Example of work tasks:
• Develop clients on new markets in the context of client launches
• Be in charge of the whole implementation cycle of our product
• Participate in project planning when launching customer projects
• Develop & implement customers’ data and make sure our customers get the best solutions
• Be involved and lead technical discussions, both internal and externally
• Contribute to the project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in this role, you probably consider yourself problem solver out of this world! Since you will have external as well as internal contact areas, it is important that you have good communication skills. Further, we think that you have an analytical mindset and believe you can get your head around complex systems.
Besides a great personality we’re looking for candidates with the following background:
• A bachelor’s degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects
• Database development experience
• Fluent in English
• Minimum of 1 year working within software development
• Experience from Agile development
• Experience working in a product organization
• Experience from developing frontend / UI and/or mobile apps
Start: ASAP, but we prefer "Ms/Mr Right" to "Ms/Mr Right Now"
Extent: Full time
Location: Gothenburg. We will soon be starting up a similar team at our Munich Office so if you're thinking about moving there please tell us and we'll se what we can do!
Contact person: Annie Berglund
Sounds interesting? Please click on "Apply" below to easily submit your application. We review applications continuously so please apply ASAP!