- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be a part of creating world class integrations at H&M global Integration competence center?
ICC is looking for Platform Architect. You will be responsible for the development of H&M's global integration platforms based in Microsoft BizTalk, IBM MQ and FTP. You will also be responsible for maintaining and coordinating the technical solutions and the system requirements for our platform. You will handle the operational assessments, evaluations and the technical manageability and roadmaps. And take lead in the proactive architectural work and design technical solutions on existing infrastructure environment. The work will also include maintenance and improvements within operational areas such as monitoring, capacity management and automation.
In the role as Platform Architect you will have a close collaboration with the integration development department, and their architects, to get a deep understanding of the requirements on the platform and our customers' needs for world class integration services. In order to create and maintain a stable, scalable, sustainable and high available integration platform you will also have a close collaboration with our Infra Services department, and their architects, as they are providing many vital parts of our technical platform.
To succeed in this role we believe you are analytical and structured in your approach and have the ability to focus on the goal. It is important that you have ability to see the big picture, and that you are used to work solution oriented.
The job of an Architect at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Architectural responsibility for H&M's BizTalk based integration platform
- Have a dialogue with vendors regarding architecture, design and best practices concerning the ICC Swix platforms
- Be responsible for, develop and maintain current and future integration platforms based on Microsoft BizTalk, IBM MQ and FTP
- Be responsible for the platform's technical IT infrastructure
- Be responsible for disaster recovery plan (DRP) and SAD
- Be part of ICC advisory board
- Lead efforts to evaluate new tools and technologies and take leading edge techniques.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- Experience from architectural work
- Good understanding in system integration patterns and the challenges with that
- Experience in Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Experience from working with operation of business critical and complex enterprise platforms with high demands on availability
- Good understanding of and experience in IT Infrastructural solutions and services such as Microsoft Windows Server platform and Microsoft SQL Server. Knowledge in Microsoft Clustering Service is an advantage.
- Serv-U FTP or similar
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft's monitoring tool SCOM, System Center Operations Manager, and the monitoring tool BizTalk360
- Fluent in Swedish and good knowledge of English, spoken and written.
It is also an advantage if you have experience from working with distributed teams. Knowledge in WebSphere MQ (WMQ) is also an advantage.
The position is located in Alvik and Marievik, Stockholm.
For questions contact Tony Warfvinge, Staff Responsible, at 08-796 55 00.
Send your CV and Personal Letter no later than 2nd of October.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyskapande grafisk designer till Doremir Music Research - deltid
- Parkeringsplats söker systemutvecklare
- Europas bästa arbetsgivare söker fler webbutvecklare!
- Embedded-utvecklare självkörande fordon söker till vår kund. Sök utan CV!
- Technical Artist