- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a Frontend Developer who wants to join in on creating and improving one of the largest fashion sites in the world?
In collaboration with business you are responsible for developing and planning the new A/B tests and then coordinate the launches of the tests with other teams in the hm.com maintenance area.
We are offering a job where every day is an adventure, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business. H&M is one of the world's largest fashion companies - and an exciting place to pursue an IT career. With more stores and new markets added every year, the group is constantly growing. Which means we're always looking for new stars to join the team!
The job of an H&M Frontend Developer comes with lots of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Planning A/B tests together with the business side
- Estimation and planning in collaboration with requirement analyst and test
- Coding and executing A/B tests
- Support business in various processes and be a partner they can bounce ideas with
- Investigating problems and come up with creative solutions
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- Experience from cross browser development
- Good communicating skills in English and Swedish
It´s an extra plus if you have experience from:
- A/B-testing, preferable Optimizely
- Responsive design
- Mobile web, tablet web and app development
- Performance/optimizations/best practices from a web client perspective
- UX and design
- Web sites with high volumes
- iOS and Android simulation environment
- Git or subversion
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
Please apply with CV and personal letter no later than 2nd of October. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyutexaminerad matematiker/statistiker
- Chas söker utvecklare inom DevOps
- Managementkonsulter sökes till Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
- Chas söker Java-utvecklare som vill växa med oss!
- Vi på Chas söker UX-Designer med öga för detaljer och CSR!