- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you an Application Integration Technician who wants to work with a large BizTalk installation? Take the opportunity to join our ICC team; we integrate with most systems at H&M as well as with external partners.
As an Application Integration Technician, you'll be a part of a technical team and together you're responsible for the overall IT operation, support and maintenance of H&M's integration platform built on BizTalk and IBM MQ. Your main responsibilities will be system administration and application operation. You will implement, support, upgrade, work with troubleshooting and monitoring of these systems, servers, services and work with release / deploy and maintain Contingency / Disaster-Recovery solutions. Along with your team you'll constantly work on improving and maintaining high quality operational delivery of our high priority systems.
This is an opportunity for you to join a highly skilled and ambitious team in an expansive international environment. In your role you will collaborate within an extensive network ranging from our different departments, in which you are contributing with technical expertise.
The job as an Application Integration Technician at H&M IT comes with a lot of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- System administration and application operation, including Microsoft BizTalk, IBM MQ, MSMQ, SQL and FTP
- Deployments of releases and prod fixes in the production platforms
- Work in the ICC 2:nd line support according to the incident and problem process
- Perform base loads. Base load is a critical process to manually move data between systems using specific environments
- Understand and work according to disaster recovery plans
- Create, update and verify documentation regarding; operational routines, knowledge base, processes, monitoring
- Planned work e.g. early life support, extra support as well as supporting business at specific occasions with manual monitoring, check integrations, answer questions, start/stop ports etc
- On-call work outside office hours is included in the role.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- At least 3 years' of experience from working with application operation of business critical and complex systems
- Highly experienced in application operation of business critical and complex systems with high demands on availability
- Microsoft BizTalk Server and IBM MQ or similar
- Microsoft Windows Server platform including Microsoft Clustering Service
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Network/communication, FTP, Active Directory (AD) and firewalls
- Work according to ITIL
- Work in service/case management systems e.g. ServiceNow
- Excellent communication skills, in English and in Swedish
Desirable additional skills:
- Serv-U FTP
- Experience from other integration platforms and solutions
- Certificates and encrypted protocols such as SFTP, FTPS and HTTPS
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft's monitoring tool SCOM, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), and the monitoring tool BizTalk360
For questions contact Tony Warfvinge (Staff Responsible) or Kajsa Andersson (Technical Solution Responsible) at 08-796 55 00.
Send your CV and Personal Letter no later than October 2nd.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company