- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Greencarrier has recently invested in a new integration platform to support an increasing demand for efficient communication with customers and trading partners. The initial implementation project is soon coming to an end with transition into a proactive support function ICC (Integration Competence Centre). Professional integration services is strategic and considered a core competence. As a consequence, we are now expanding in-house capacity with an integration specialist.
There is a constant demand to further expand scope of current services. ICC take a proactive role developing new integrations in close alignment with business demands. Services are operated on a 24/7 basis where daily maintenance and support is a business critical activity. Current scope is covering some 100+ unique integrations, linking together 50+ international trading partners with 100.000+ interchanged messages per month. The integration platform is based on xTrade from xWare with Inobiz as primary message mapper. Application maintenance and support is handled by ICC and operations of the technical environment handled by our outsourcing partner.
The job as integration specialist requires close cooperation and interaction with business colleagues in an international environment as well as other IT-functions and external IT-partners. The new role will focus on daily maintenance and support as well as development of new integrations.
We believe that you are a person with experience from integrations and EDI-messaging handling, preferably within the transport and logistics industry. Knowledge of integrations tools is a must, where experience from Inobiz and xTrade is a plus. You are a team player with ability to communicate and build positive relationships with business as well as technical side.
Your work tasks
- Continuous development of integration platform and concepts.
- Daily maintenance and support including monitoring of transactions ensuring high availability
- Application maintenance and support covering xTrade and the technical environment
- Development of new integrations according to business requests
- Maintain a structured documentation and standard approach
- Ensure structured testing for high quality production changes
- Relevant experience from integrations and EDI-message handling
- Knowledge of standard EDI formats and communication such as EDIFACT, XML formats, ANSI X12, Web Services, AS2, FTP, SFTP, SSL, etc.
- Background in transport and logistics industry an advantage
- High motivation and drive
- Team player with ability to build positive relationships in an international environment
- Master or bachelor degree technical science/IT or other qualifying experiences.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English. Other languages are an advantage.
The position is part of ICC and will report to ICC Manager. We are offering you an interesting job in a strategic area with many opportunities ahead. Greencarrier is privately owned, recognised as a green company and striving to be the most attractive employer in our industry. All in the spirit of our company values; commitment, involvement, humour and joy!
Our partner in this recruitment is Wise IT. If you want to learn more, do not hesitate to contact Martin Jensäter at 0733-570666 or Mathias Gyllander at 0735-216588. We are looking forward to hearing from you. There is a continuous selection, which means that the position might be filled before the application deadline. Contact us today!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.