- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Benify is seeking for a Solutions Developer to join theirs journey towards World Domination! They are looking for a new colleague to join the Solutions Team. Benify can offer you the opportunity to be part of a motivated team and work for a fast growing, profitable company where technology rules!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Benify looking for a Solutions Developer.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Benify is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Benify.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with passion for system and wants to be part of a growing team at one of Gothenburg’s most innovative product companies. Benify have a strong development culture, a relentless focus on solutions quality and customer satisfaction. They are totally in love with the product and hope you will be as well.
As a Solutions Developer you will be part of a team responsible for delivering on system customization, integration and quality in a technical holistic view. The role as a Solutions Developer at Benify are a faceted and varied role, one day are not like the other.
You will work in a team called “Solution Market Developments”. This team works with Benifys new markets and you will have the opportunity to work with customers in countries all over Europe. You will work closely with the foremost system specialists and as your skills develop, so will the scope of your role.
Example of work tasks:
* Develop clients on new markets in the context of client launches
* Be in charge of the whole implementation cycle of our product
* Participate in project planning when launching customer projects
* Develop & implement customers’ data and make sure our customers get the best solutions
* Be involved and lead technical discussions, both internal and externally
* Contribute to the project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
You who have a bachelor’s degree in subjects such as computer science, software engineering, IT or related subjects. You have database development experience and are fluent in English
It's desirable if you have experience of:
* working in a product organization
* developing frontend / UI and/or mobile apps
* an Agile development?.
To succeed in this role, you probably consider yourself problem solver out of this world! Since you will have external as well as internal contact areas, it is important that you have good communication skills. Further, we think that you have an analytical mindset and believe you can get your head around complex systems.
WORK EXTENT: Full time
CONTACT: Recruitment Consultant, Jonna Berglöv 031-352 33 92
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous. NOTE! REMOVE THE RECRUITMENT FOR PUBLIC SECTOR!
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Click here to learn more about Benify
?Benifys web page