- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Exciting times! Relax Gaming has just opened up a studio on Lilla torg in Malmö and we are now putting together a talented team to expand the frontiers of online gaming. We are looking for highly motivated team players on all levels to innovate, develop and deliver the best games in the industry. Are you ready to join us on our quest?
Look and feel is central to the player experience, and we aim to make the best looking casino games the world has ever seen. As a UI/UX designer at Relax Gaming, you will create intuitive and user friendly interfaces that enhances player immersion. You have a profound understanding of graphic design and how different components blend together to create a smooth user experience. You are familiar with branding, UI wire flows, color theory and typography as well as user testing and iteration of prototypes.
Our studio will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and art styles as well as contributing to several new and old IPs.
- Designing and creating user interfaces, from the early stages of prototyping/mock ups to finished product
- Create polished interfaces for a wide range of art styles
- Work closely with product owners and developers to define and implement appealing design solutions for our games
- Create wireframes and user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas to team and stakeholders
- Conduct user research, testing and evaluate user feedback to further iterate and develop designs
- You have completed education or equivalent work experience in UI/UX design
- Experience in design and prototyping software
- Proven ability to present and sell design solutions to stakeholders
- An excellent understanding of graphic design and user experience
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time
- You are a positive team player that gladly speaks your mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english
- You are excited about playing a big part in shaping the future of the Malmö studio, culturally as well as for your own personal development
The Malmö studio is perfectly located on Lilla torg, right in the middle of the beautiful old parts of the city. It?s a five minute walk from the central station and all types of shopping and restaurants can be found right outside our doorstep.
Interest peaked? Great, we need you! Apply by sending CV, cover letter and portfolio to [email protected]. Please make sure to include the position title and the location in the subject line.