- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
IS IOS DEVELOPMENT YOUR THING AND DO YOU ENJOY CREATING BEAUTIFUL UI AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES? DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A SMALL PRODUCT COMPANY TO BUILD BEAUTIFUL iOS APPS?
We?re looking for a talented iOS Developer to join us in Stockholm, working in our small team to build the iOS side of Red Flag and the ecosystem around it. A person who would love to join early and grow with us as we scale to world domination and beyond.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Red Flag AB, a start-up in the financial industry with big dreams and the wild idea that we could do some good in the world. Our offices are in the center of Stockholm but we all remote from time to time and like it that way.
We would love to tell you all about our plans and visions. But since we are flying under the radar at the moment we won?t put it in a posting like this. Contact us and we will give you a proper pitch.
WHO ARE YOU?
It doesn?t matter where you?re from. Nor are we very interested in formal education. But we are interested in who you are, where you want to go and your competence and drive to get there. We?re a small company and as one of a small team of iOS developers we expect you to help us deliver an awesome product to market.
That said, we expect that you:
* are an iOS mobile developer with experience at building apps from ground up and with some apps out in the App Store
* are experienced with Storyboards, Swift, XCTests or other unit testing frameworks , networking and multithreading, APNS, cocoapods or carthage and localization
* are familiar with MVP, MVVM, VIPER, RxSwift, Alamofire, Quick, Square
* have experience with, or are interested in learning, UI testing
You?re located in Stockholm and speak English - Swedish is optional. You may be disappointed that Apple hasn't released a new MacBook Pro yet, but this is not a requirement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be a part of our core iOS team in our Stockholm offices. You will:
* develop the iOS based client in cooperation with the rest of the team
* take a leading position on technical questions related to the platform
* improve the existing deployment pipeline (github, jenkins, fastlane, fabric)
* occasionally play board games or Playstation with us during lunch breaks
WHAT TO DO NOW?
We are recruiting continuously and would love to hear from you. If you think this job is for you, or if you have any questions, please contact our Head of Apps and Front-end Development Kaupo Parmas at [email protected] / +46 764 09 78 28.