- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an Android developer who can take a leading role in projects with the help of her/his technical knowledge. You will take place in a creative tech team with other developers within iOS, Android and Web. To your help you will have some of Sweden’s strongest talents on the small screen. We're working in Android Studio, trying to build great apps in an awesome way.
We love if you:
- Got the Activity lifecycle diagram tattooed on your upper left arm, and the Fragment lifecycle all over your torso.
- Experience in utilizing support libraries to offer good backward compatibilities.
- Think functional and reactive frameworks like RxJava are the perfect fit for Android. Experience of Kotlin? Even better!
- Are as happy creating your own custom views and layouts as you are tweaking the standard components. All depending on the given problem
- Have worked with BDD frameworks as calabash and get a kick out of writing a thoroughly tested app!
- Are excited about Material Design and have knowledge about the most recent widgets
- Have good communication and presentation skills (written and spoken), in Swedish and English
- Have a positive can-do mentality, great teamwork spirit, an ability to motivate and inspire your colleagues and a sound business sense
- Scrum, kanban or lean? You do them all!
What you get:
Being part of Mobiento is fun. You get passionate and highly skilled colleagues, an opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects in a very friendly working environment.
Would you like to be an important player in Mobiento’ s future and are curious to know more about the positions? Apply now!
Hur du söker jobbet
Denna annons är publicerad via vår partner
Uptrail.se, tjänsten där du söker jobb utan CV.