- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
We are a dynamic and growing company with around 1900 passionate people of over 45 different nationalities. Most of us work in the operational Head Office in Malta but we also have other offices around the world, for example in Stockholm, Tbilisi, Tallinn and London.
Betsson Group has its roots in Sweden and Betsson AB (Betsson Group’s holding company) is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap list.
The award winning Customer Service Department of Betsson Group is looking for a CS System Administrator
As a product owner you will be the central point of contact for:
• Administration and support of all Betsson group CS technology.
• Maintaining, configuring and administrating our contact management, telephony and other cs tool and platforms (Oracle Service Cloud, Cisco, Etuma etc) by ensuring the implemention of applicable best practices.
• Troubleshooting of raised CS tech issues.
The successful candidate is to be the owner of all things tech and tools related (equipment/software updates) for the efficient running of the Customer Service team, liaising with the IT team as main point of contact for the tech related issues and with providers for any external issues.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for day-to-day and long term planning and administration of our Live Chat/Email and telephony system as well as other CS support tools (including the maintaining of access, rules, configurations, UI changes, settings, reports and staff account management across all CS systems).
• Transform business objectives into contact management & telephony platform functionality, working effectively with vendors to provide innovative ways to optimize the toolset and evaluate and improve our tools, rules, and processes.
• To establish and maintain all CS systems i.e. Oracle Service Cloud and telephony platform documentation and provide second tier support to all CS users, work with suppliers on yearly upgrades (where relevant) and platform usage best practice.
• Responsible for the set up and maintenance of business rules through the contact management and telephony platforms to ensure efficient contact delivery for all communication channels (Email, Chat, Voice and Social).
• Project management of new contact management system and telephony platform upgrades/improvements as directed by the groups business objectives, communicating effectively across the group all changes made to these platforms and working with the training team to train out any new features / updates.
What will I need to succeed?
• Demonstrate CSM platform administration experience – Oracle Service Cloud/ Right Now administration experience essential.
• Ability to write code in HTML5 and PHP essential
• Provide administrative support on a daily basis, including provisioning and de-provisioning of user accounts
• Maintain chat configuration, workspaces, system menus, navigation sets, queues, products/categories, standard text
• Create/maintain workspace rules, business rules, mailboxes, surveys and message templates
• Develop operational reports and dashboards.
• Manage functionality testing and UAT during Oracle Service Cloud upgrade
• Ideally a background with experience of working with cloud based telephony platform technologies with experience of running a platform i.e. create IVR’s.
• Strong background in a contact center using multiple contact channels, knowledge of internet technology and operations
• The ability to work closely with the Ops Management to ensure that the group’s Contact centre has the tools, technology and processes necessary to provide a world class leading customer experience across the BG brands.
• Proficient at project planning and competently updating stakeholders and measuring success of new projects.
• Comfortable working with technology vendors and building relationships. Ability to be able to logically troubleshoot CRM and telephony faults and creating processes to support fault raising Experience of project planning; competently updating stakeholders and measuring success of new projects
• Ability to logically troubleshoot contact management and telephony platform issues
What are we looking for?
• The ability to communicate effectively and persuasively at all levels and to be able to build strong, collaborative relationships across the business
• Knowledge of Oracle Service Cloud Connect web services and SOAP API / Salesforce or previous experience in the implementation and administration of other Customer Service Management tools.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a helpful and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.