- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
HiMinds strive to offer their customers the power of innovation. Great technical knowledge is at the core of every HiMind consultant. However, it is the passion for product development and the will to always deliver the highest quality possible that is our main focus.
Our consultants are the best available. Easy to work with and a great knowledge in product development and technical innovations. At HiMinds you get the opportunity to be a part of the extremely creative and challenging job of improving the customer's products.
We are looking for an Android Developer to our consultant team in Stockholm. It would be great if you have a couple of years experience working with Android, the Android SDK:s and Android Studio/Eclipse, REST API:s and JSON.
We are looking for a person that has worked in a culture based on co-creation, agile processes and are used to work alongside very talented designers and other developers. If this sounds like you please don't hesitate to contact us.
You will be based in Stockholm. You will work and collaborate with small, agile, multidisciplinary teams to create compelling, intuitive, and innovative user-centered experiences across web and mobile products.
As a consultant you will be working with incredibly competent team of creative people and experience different aspects in the process of developing great products and user experiences to the customer.
You should have the following skills
- Worked professionally as a developer for several years and thrive in an office where things are happening fast. You also have experience working with APIs and JSON.
- 2-5 years of experience working with Android, Android SDK:s and Android Studio or Eclipse.
- Have a passion for your profession, new technologies and development best practices.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play.
- Knowledge and interest in the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- A solid grasp of agile processes and software engineering.
- You do not need to be an expert, but it is good if you have an understanding of interaction design and graphic design.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Are excited about Material Design and have knowledge about the most recent widgets.
- You have good communication and presentation skills (written and spoken), in Swedish and/or English.
- A positive can-do mentality and great teamwork spirit.