- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Jeppesen are now looking for a motivated individual with strong technical knowledge and real world experience to join the Jeppesen Crew Hosting Team. This is also partly a customer facing role, so a flair for managing customers and a genuine interest for understanding and solving their technical requirements and issues is essential. The position will drive investigations and projects that benefit the Jeppesen Crew Hosting Group and its customers and will act as a Subject Matter Expert in several aspects of hosting, including infrastructure design, hosted environment configuration and scalability, serving as advisor to other internal stakeholders on projects and programs, as well as mentoring and training other Hosting group members. The position will be responsible for the long-term technical design of the Crew hosted global solutions.
This is an opportunity for you to work in an international environment with a team of likeminded hosting experts in a leading edge, expanding software company. The Crew Hosting team currently operates from four different locations: New York, Montreal, Gothenburg and Singapore.
Essential functions for the position:
- You will become an authority on Jeppesen's global hosting environment.
- Lead the short and long term design vision for Jeppesen's Crew Hosting by working with other internal and external stakeholders.
- Write requirements definition, design and deployment of complex system installations.
- Work with other stakeholders proactive problem solving and daily management of the production installation.
- Act as the primary hosting design infrastructure contact, work internally with different teams to ensure issues are resolved with quality and within expected timeframes.
- Represent hosting in sales support and contract negotiations.
- You will have good and close corporation with other teams, not only within the hosting team.
- Responsible for present and future architecture design and scalability of Jeppesen's hosted solutions.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in designing and supporting complex IT solutions on a global scale.
- Technical & analytical aptitude.
- Technical presentation skills. Part of the position requires working with the Pre-Sales and contract negotiations.
- Good understanding of RHEL and Windows Server in the enterprise.
- Earlier experience in Messaging systems such as MQ, ActiveMQ, Qpid.
- You have worked in Databases (Oracle), Univa Grid Engine, Kerberos and JBoss.
Who you are as a person:
For this position Jeppesen is looking for someone that is a self-starter that needs little supervision. As a person you are highly responsible, able to take ownership of issues. You are enjoying working both independently and within a team. You are delighted and have strong interest in technical problem solving. You are an excellent communicator and have great relationship building skills; with the ability to understand and manage relationship and customer satisfaction.
Please send in your application before 2016-10-16. Applications will be processed continuously and interviews may take place throughout the application period. For questions about this position, please contact, Frida Svenningsson, [email protected]. Please note that we do NOT accept applications through the above contact details.