- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Seavus® is a software development and consulting company with a proven track-record in providing successful enterprise-wide business solutions. The company has over 600 employees worldwide and offers a variety of products and service options, successfully covering the European and US market from several offices in the world. Their expanding portfolio covers: BSS/OSS, CRM, CEM, Business Intelligence solutions, ALM, embedded programming, mobile and gaming solutions, managed services, as well as custom development, consultancy and resourcing. Seavus portfolio includes over 3,000 customers, among which leading worldwide telecoms and handset manufacturers, organizations from banking and finance industry, consumer electronics, technology, education, government, health, etc
Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, develop and execute project plans, lead team members toward execution of the objectives set by the project. Coordinate all the team members to achieve most efficient solution in the time provided for the development. Manage technical documentation. Monitor work within the team and assigned subject expertise. Collaborate in activity coordination. Continually improve processes and procedures. Have a tight collaboration with development team in creation of the project plans and understanding of technical issues.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develops and manages detailed project plans, project schedules and costs estimates.
- Assign and prioritize the work of the team with respect to the goals and objectives of the business.
- Interact with vendors, clients, prospects and management staff.
- Adhere and monitor compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist team members in their duties, tasks, responsibilities and functions.
- Monitor the progress of analysis, design, project development, testing, reporting all projects assigned to the team.
- Ensures the quality and timeliness of work products from the team.
- Assist in the generation, monitoring and adherence of annual budgets.
Fluent English; fluent written and spoken
Language; knowledge in all Microsoft Office Applications; knowledge and experience with the latest PC's and Networking technologies, knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows OS; knowledge and experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems; excellent knowledge in usage of MS Project, JIRA time tracking tool, VersionONE; basic knowledge of GIT versioning system and code review system Gerrit.
Active listening, speaking, reading comprehension, critical thinking, writing, complex problem solving, time management, active learning, instructing, judgement and decision making, monitoring, coordination, service orientation, social perceptiveness, systems analysis, troubleshooting.
Minimum 2 years of professional experience in leading projects in embedded technologies.