- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Experis IT erbjuder kompetensförsörjning av chefer och specialister inom IT via konsultverksamhet, rekrytering och projektlösningar. Genom att kombinera vår branscherfarenhet med vår kunskap om människans potential får vi såväl individer som verksamheter att växa och utvecklas. Experis IT finns på ett 30-tal orter i Sverige och i mer än 50 länder världen över.
About the Assignment
We are in search for a Business Analyst with a minimum of 5 year analysis experience in the telecommunication, logistics, retail or utility markets. The person will also need experience in project management. We are looking for an analyst who has done a succession of projects within different companies, preferably within the digital space, UX and digital services. Under general direction, to formulate and define change project objectives based on end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements. To undertake end-user requirements gathering, engineering and ensure Business strategy and value alignment. Develop functional specifications in working partnership with architects. Prepare business cases and project/agile plans for change initiatives where needed. To monitor technical delivery to ensure business needs are met from inception, through development, system and user acceptance test.
Job Qualifications and Competences
* Act as a primary interface with end users to produce business and functional requirements on large and complex development projects.
* Alignment to strategy and overall project objectives to be used as benchmark for value definition and prioritisation
* Ready to work independently and to project manage early phases of new projects
* Expected to generate and define new ideas for change projects based on sound understanding of key business challenges and opportunities
* Provide input into the change plan and is able to translate business strategy into IT change strategy
* Responsible for the definition of Business Requirements Specifications for several change projectAnalyse requirements through user interview, facilitated workshops and data collection and transform those requirements into solutions for implementation in partnership with architects
* Work with users to balance cost to implement / complexity of requirements with projected benefits of a change, reaching agreement on the scope of any development. Experience of analysis within an Agile delivery
* Able to identify and resolve business conflicts with the change plan working with all stakeholders (including senior management and sponsors). Is able to influence decision makers and to ensure that projects still meet the objectives and timescales
* Prepare cost estimates and project timelines for completing recommended solutions
* Take the lead with Demand colleagues and operational stakeholders to build the benefits case for investment
* Provide input into training and implementation plans
* Is expected to take part in sharing experience and techniques with other Business Analysts
* May provide hands on coaching to less experienced Business Analysts, contributing to the development of the analysis capability.
In addition, where working on projects requiring company business development, you will communicate towards architects, system developers etc.
* Past experience of working in an analyst position (5 years+) using some or all of the following techniques and varying methodologies:
* Requirements analysis
* Business model generation knowledge preferable
* Process modelling
* Logical data modelling
* Production of business cases
* Ability to translate technical details into easily understood language for the business.
* Ability to plan and organize effectively and take the initiative within agreed parameters.
* Ability to read and comprehend system-level documents including technical
* Specifications and database schemas and dictionaries
* Strong academic record, most likely with university level education
* Excellent inter-personal skills, to include:
* Strong written and verbal communication ability
* Consultancy skills (eg workshop facilitation, presentation skills)
* Influencing skills (eg stakeholder management)
* Able to establish, maintain and develop effective relationships with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
* Good financial and commercial awareness
* Ability to identify, communicate and solve complex problems.
* Able to establish and maintain good relationships at all levels, including good experience of conflict resolution
* Excellent written and spoken English required
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at http://www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Hanna Iván at Experis IT, , The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible!
Welcome with your application!