- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Software Asset Manager - Oracle & Cloud
At Information & Technology (IT), you find outstanding opportunities to develop your skills and grow as a professional. In close collaboration with colleagues in other business units around the world, you and your team create IT innovations that support the company's overall business development and daily operations. And ultimately - you will contribute to a superior experience for the people who buy and drive a Volvo.
The CIO Office department at Group IT´s purpose is to ensure governance and lead strategic transformation of IT in Volvo Car Group. The CIO Office consists of 3 teams, IT Governance, Business Improvement and Resource and Capability Management. The Resource and Capability Management team within CIO Office has the responsibility for e.g. Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management, Capability Management, Contract Management and Software Asset Management. The entire group currently consists of eight specialist with diverse competence and business backgrounds. We will now establish a new Software Asset Management team within the group Resource and Capability Management that initially will consist of one Software Asset Manager Governance Lead and three Software Asset Managers. We are now looking for a Software Asset Manager (SAM) - Oracle & Cloud to join the team.
The SAM - Oracle & Cloud responsibility is to manage the Oracle License portfolio within Group IT on a strategic and tactical level in close cooperation with SAM Governance Lead and License Managers within the operational Oracle areas.The role also manage our licensing of Cloud platforms. As SAM for Oracle & Cloud you are accountable for the Oracle Portfolio including related consumption, optimisation and compliance. You will report to the IT Director within Resource and Capability Management.
* Oracle license advisory towards projects, License Managers and Service Managers
* Proactively drive efficiency by optimising license utilisation
* Contract Management
* Oracle license sourcing strategy
* Manage license audits and reviews to secure correct usage of software licenses
* Key Supplier Manager role towards Oracle
* Cloud licensing
* Strategic business needs interaction
* Participate in negotiations in close cooperation with IT Purchasing
* University degree or equivalent working experience
* Professional experience within the Software Asset Management area
* Specific Oracle license knowledge and experience
* Cloud Management experience
* Experience interpreting software licensing terms and conditions
* Good supplier relation- and negotiation skills
* Good understanding of ITIL and preferably with ITIL certification
* Certification in Software Asset Management is meritorious
* Analytical with a structured and methodical approach
* Self-driven and engaged with a will to encourage people
* Systematic, creative and able to challenge in a constructive way
* A clearly noticeable passion for business with a clear customer focus
* Skilled in communication, presentation techniques and ability to selling ideas
* Enjoy working in teams and to interact with people
* Likes challenges and is very focused on reaching the target line
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Sourceright. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Linda Anstrin by e-mail [email protected]. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than November 1th, 2016.