- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to save lives? Do you want to work in an international organization that is at the forefront of technology development and production of safety systems for the future car, well integrated with Autonomous Driving? We´re expanding our Active Safety operation by opening up a new office in Gothenburg. Join our exiting journey!
As a software developer with us, you will work with the design, implementation and verification of the software that ties together
our sensor-based security system with other nodes on the vehicle network.
We work agile in projects and offer great possibilities for you to develop in an international environment. We are looking for someone who has a passionate interest in the software development that you are happy to share with others. The work will be done in close cooperation with our customers and/or within projects like Drive Me.
We work with small and medium-sized processors, developing drivers, platform components and applications,
and integrate these with third-party components such as operating systems and communication stacks.
Do you like to program close to the hardware with real-time requirements; this is definitely a challenge for you! We are looking for both senior and junior members to the team.
To succeed in this role you have:
- M.Sc/B.Sc degree or equivalent in a relevant field, such as Computer Science or Engineering Physics
- Keen interest in programming with good knowledge of C
- Worked with embedded systems or otherwise appropriated you this knowledge
- Experience in software development with real-time requirements
- Experience with Python and Git
- Experience in automotive industry is qualifying
- Good knowledge in English, both verbal and written
- Good analytical skills and quality awareness
- Ability to take initiative and operate your own work
- Team player who likes to work in projects
- Good communication skills and the ability to build and preserve good professional relationships
Autoliv value the qualities that gender, age, ethnic and cultural diversity brings to the business.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Sofia Littenheim, HR Business Partner, (0322-62 61 91)
Our union representatives (Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen) can be reached by the switchboard, (0322- 62 62 00).
We look forward to receiving your application (preferable incl. cover letter, CV and transcripts) by the latest 2016-10-31. Interviews will start before final application date.
You apply via Autoliv.com - Career opportunities
or follow the link: