- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
CommSig AB is expanding its IT solutions unit and currently looking for a senior software developer with background in embedded systems. If you are a creative person with a passion about software development and have more than 5 years of experience in embedded programming, here is an opportunity for you to take your chances and apply at CommSig AB.
As a developer, you will work in developing an embedded solutions for IoT applications. The usability aspects are critical and experience in usability aspects is a plus.
You will participate in various parts of the projects from the architecture to implementation and even testing. You will be working using the Scrum method. Tasks may also includes interaction with the customers which requires a good level of communication skills.
* Bachelor or master degree in computer science or a related field within IT
* 1-3 years of experience in programming with Java
* Experience in software development with C, C++.
* Experience of working with linux/unix
* Experience of application usability
* International experience is a big plus.
As a person, it is required that you have a strong communication skills, are flexible and be able to work independently as well as being a team player.
Our offer to you is a full time employment at CommSig in a professional environment with experienced and supportive staff.
We at CommSig AB have an experienced team of signal processing, communication and software engineers and we are providing our expertise to our customers in the field of signal processing, wireless communication, and IoT solutions. By delivering cost-effective solutions of the highest quality, we create business value for our customers.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Frontendutvecklare/Angular/React till ÅF
- Seniora .NET-utvecklare till ÅF
- Systemspecialist till Sileo Kapital
- Utveckla och utvecklas? Devies söker nya kollegor i sitt 80/20-koncept!
- Nyutexaminerad ingenjör till projekt med Python-programmering!