We are looking for top-class front-end web developers to reinforce the Web-Team in in-house projects. You will be part of a team working with thrilling projects for one of our global multinational customers.
COMPETENCE AND TASKS
Our current need is one senior and two experienced developers. The ideal senior candidate is a full-stack web developer with a preference for front-end work.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years web app development experience from highly interactive and data-driven applications.
- Experienced in JS Frameworks such as Angular, Knockout, Backbone, Durandal or Ember.
- Experience in Photoshop, Balsamiq, Axure.
- Experience in UI Frameworks like bootstrap, foundation, jquery-ui
- Familiar with MVC frameworks
- Experienced in code design principles and common patterns
- Fundamentals in algorithms and networking
- Experience in CI/TDD is a plus
- Strong communication skills in Swedish and English
- Strong and a solid team player with Agile approach
- For the senior role; Experience with .Net, Ruby or other back-end technologies
PERSONALITY AND COMMITMENT
As a person you enjoy challenging tasks together with the role as a consultant. You will work in an encouraging environment that put focus on commitment to the assignment together with interaction to your Alten colleagues. You are positive, outgoing, driven and have the ability to create good relations with our costumers.
At Alten we develop and deliver expertise for world-leading companies through committed engineering and IT consultants. We are a part of the Alten Group and have a workforce of over 16,000 in 16 countries.
Alten System & Application Development is one of our services and deliver services within system application development, system integration, mobile App developent in our agile workprocess both as T&M and WP. We also provide IT Management services to new and exsisting customers. Our aim is to develop Alten to be the most attractive brand within our nisch, to attract, develop and maintain the most skilled and commited employees.
Welcome with your application!