- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
China Euro Vehicle Technology AB, CEVT, is a development centre for future cars of the Geely Group.
CEVT covers all aspects of passenger car development – from the total architecture, powertrain and drive line components, to top hat engineering as well as the vehicles’ exterior design. If we are to succeed we need to attract the right people. CEVT currently consists of some 2000 people and is growing fast. The company is located in Gothenburg, Trollhättan and in Hangzhou, China. http://www.cevt.se
If you share our passion for engineering and innovation, and want to work in a global organisation that embraces diversity, CEVT could be the right place for you.
We currently have the following job opening;
Mission & Focus Areas
The Teamcenter developer is part of the IT Delivery Team. This team is responsible for supporting the CEVT global development process and the end users of our PLM system. We are now expanding the development team and are looking for an experienced Agile Software Developer with strong contemporary technology savvy, familiarity with agile methodologies, and commitment to building software solutions which enable business workflow excellence.
We offer an opportunity to work in a culture reminiscent of a start-up, where you will be contributing to transforming our development culture towards a modern way of working.
- Making implementation plan for change requests
- Writing / implementing code for Client, Server and Web applications
- Improving code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Actively communicating with solution architect and solution designer about change requests
- Provision of requireddocumentation
- Performing root cause analysis debugging problems with the PLM system
- Coaching and guiding the programming team offshore to completion of the programming task
- Solid understanding and experience of working within Agile Development Methodology
- 5+ years Teamcenter PLM ITK (Integrated Toolkit)
- C-/C++programming languages
- XML, CSS, Java
- Familiar with Linux environment
- Strong in best practices, processes, and tools required to develop enterprise solutions
- Strong understanding in QA and Continuous Integration methods
- Good communication (oral and written) and active listening skills. English is mandatory
- Technical and analytical skills
- Agile mindset
- The mindset of a team player
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or above
What we offer
CEVT offers you an exciting and challenging job in a fast growing and developing company. We are a diverse company with more than over 20 nationalities and we appreciate the competence and experience all our employees contribute with. We offer you an atmosphere and culture with a team spirit and a can-do-attitude to share our knowledge and together tackle and find solutions to our challenges.
If you have an open mindset to new innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global and agile team, you might be our next colleague. Welcome with your application today.