- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Accutor AG is a global provider of human capital consultancy services, comprising business strategy, development and optimisation solution. Accutor serves clients large and small, from Small and Medium Enterprises, to Fortune 2000 organisations. Accutor is active in a wide range of vertical sectors, that includes Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Energy and Utilities, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences, Information Technology and Telecommunications, Manufacturing and Automotive, Retail and Fast Moving Consumer Goods, the Public Sector and Not for Profit organisations. Accutor's staff includes a team of highly qualified experts, who are committed to ensuring efficient solutions and compliance in the jurisdictions where clients are operational and personnel are deployed.
We are seeking an experienced Solution Architect to develop effective technical strategies to integrate business, information, systems and technology architectures, and confidently lead the design implementation process.
You must have experience in multiple hardware and software environments and be comfortable with complex system designs.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Planning, designing, deployment and configuration of solution like Microsoft Exchange and IMAP/POP to migrate to Office 365.
2. Deployment of Azure AD Connect and Active Directory Federation Services to setup Hybrid Environment with Office 365.
3. Migrating services like Messaging, Unified Communication (Lync/Skype4Business), cloud storage, SharePoint etc.
4.Testing the migration of Messaging, Unified Communication, Cloud Storage, SharePoint, Azure Information Rights Management services.
5. Integration Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution like VMWare AirWatch with Office 365. Testing the MDM solution during and after the migration to Office 365.
6. Deployment of Skype for Business Connector Servers to integrate On Premises EV (Enterprise Voice) solutions like CISCO, AVAYA, Polycom with Skype for Business Online.
7. Developing Windows PowerShell script to perform the migration. Scripts for Messaging, Unified Communication (Lync/Skype4Business/Cloud Storage and SharePoint).
8. PowerShell script for Office 365 reporting, monitoring and troubleshooting.
9. Documentation of step by step Migration Plan/Process from On Premises Messaging Solutions to Office 365 using Cut-Over, Staged or Hybrid migration depending upon the size and source messaging solutions.
10. Create High and Low Level Design document and UAT (User Acceptance Test) procedures. Taking sign off from the client.
11. Research on best available solutions to migrate Messaging, Unified Communication (Lync/Skype4Business) , Cloud Storage and SharePoint to Office 365.
You will need following skills:
. Exchange Server
. Active Directory
. Lync Servers
. Windows Servers
. SQL Server 2008+
. Binary Tree
. Quest Migration Manager Migration Wiz
. System Center 2012+
You will need following certifications:
. MCSE Exchange Server 2013
. MCSE Skype for Business Server 2015
. MCSA Windows Server 2012
. MCSA Office 365
. MCITP Exchange Server 2010
. MCITP Lync Server 2010
. MCTS Windows Server 2008
. VSphere 6 Foundation Exam (2V0-620)
Fluent English is a must.