- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Exciting times! Relax Gaming has just opened up a studio on Lilla torg in Malmö and we are now putting together a talented team to expand the frontiers of online gaming. We are looking for highly motivated team players on all levels to innovate, develop and deliver the best games in the industry. Are you ready to join us on our quest?
Look and feel is central to the player experience, and we aim to make the best looking casino games the world has ever seen. As a 2D artist at Relax Gaming, you will create characters, environments and game elements that stand out and really catches the players eye. You have a profound understanding of shape and form, can iterate on designs fast and still make beautiful renders for final implementation in the game.
Our studio will have several game projects running simultaneously so expect the freedom to dynamically work with a wide variety of projects and art styles as well as contributing to several new and old IPs.
- Producing concept design in the early stages of development
- Making polished mock ups of game screens to convey look and feel
- Create art assets for a wide range of art styles
- Produce final artwork for implementation in the game
- Create great looking game assets in 2D
- You are a great artist with a keen eye for quality and detail
- You have completed education or equivalent work experience in visual arts
- Skilled using digital painting software like Photoshop
- An excellent understanding of graphic design and color theory
3D skills is a big plus
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time
- Passionate about games, with an interest in game-play mechanics
- Experience in agile methodologies
- You are a positive team player that gladly speaks your mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in english
- You are excited about playing a big part in shaping the future of the Malmö studio, culturally as well as for your own personal development
The Malmö studio is perfectly located on Lilla torg, right in the middle of the beautiful old parts of the city. It?s a five minute walk from the central station and all types of shopping and restaurants can be found right outside our doorstep.
Interest peaked? Great, we need you! Apply by sending CV, portfolio and cover letter to [email protected]. Please make sure to include the position title and the location in the subject line.