- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Outstanding opportunity for the cream of Stockholm's .NET talent to join one of the fastest growing digital businesses in the industry!
Our Platform team is responsible for building our gaming platform and currently consists of 55 talented developers. Our platform is the very core of everything we do and truly one of a kind in the iGaming industry. We’re currently looking for more senior backend developers/architects to join our team and tackle technical challenges with scalability, insulation and asynchronous flows and more.
You are truly passionate about what you do, you have previous experience from working as a senior software developer at different work places, an architectural mindset and the ability to make an impact and turn your ideas into action.
Furthermore you communicate well with different parts of the organization, keep yourself updated in the latest technologies and always share your knowledge. Since we are working with .NET technologies you must be comfortable and familiar with them.
- 5+ years of professional programming experience in different environments, preferably in .NET/C#
- Development of distributed systems, preferably using asynchronous messaging.
- Design and optimization of relational databases.
- Automated testing and continuous integration.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Fluency in English.
We see it as positive if you also have:
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Design and implementation of complex systems involving multiple components and teams.
- Experience working with high-traffic and heavy-load systems.
- Experience using monitoring tools
- Experience with continuous deployment
As a member of the platform team, you will be working in an agile environment on one of our sub-teams within areas such as game integration, campaign management, account transactions, customer registration, and internal infrastructure. The platform is built as a distributed service-oriented system using technologies such as MSMQ, RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, Couchbase, AngularJS, and SQL Server. As the platform is central to the company strategy, we have a high focus on quality, reliability, and performance.
Sounds exiting? Get in touch right away!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyutexaminerad matematiker/statistiker
- Chas söker utvecklare inom DevOps
- Managementkonsulter sökes till Sveriges bästa arbetsgivare
- Chas söker Java-utvecklare som vill växa med oss!
- Vi på Chas söker UX-Designer med öga för detaljer och CSR!