- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are offering a fun, unique and rewarding position as part of our newly started real time marketing team. As a Real Time marketing Coordinator you will be reporting directly to our sportsbook manager. The purpose of this role is to develop, produce and supply engaging sports betting related content for the Betsson.com brand. The goal will be to engage our customers across multiple communication channels. You will be crucial in building up a stronger social media presence, in order to make sure we are being relevant to our customers 24/7. In your role you will work closely with the Betsson.com sportsbook team, connecting our sportsbook product, campaigns and events in your work.
You will have a key role in making sure the Betsson pages are as relevant as possible at all times for all our core markets.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a highly ambitious, creative, and positive person with a real "can do"- attitude. You have plenty of ideas and you are not afraid to take initiative. The role is new, so you will, to some extent be able to shape it together with the sportsbook manager. You have general knowledge about marketing and know how to use social media in combination with sports. You may have experience from social media publishing and community management, preferably in a context related to sports. You have a passion for sports -- especially sports in Swedish or Norwegian market. For you it is natural to not only watch the game, but also to use a mobile device as a second-screen to bet, follow and engage with the social media buzz around the event.
You need to understand brand marketing, sports, betting and the tone of voice appropriate for respective channels. You are a high-performer who takes pride in making sure everything you do not only meets, but exceeds expectations. You also understand the production processes behind shareable, likeable and commercially relevant social media content. You are a strong communicator and are fluent in Swedish or Norwegian as well as English both in spoken and written formats. You are also ready to take the social media stage when the biggest action happens, and are ready to work when the biggest sporting events are happening. We are looking for a real team player who wants to join an international and ambitious team where tight cooperation and short lead-times are part of the everyday.
- Developing/sourcing, creating and publishing content for social media properties for Betsson, in order to drive turnover and revenue for our sportsbook.
- Creating entertaining and relevant content from our sponsorships & events for multiple social media platforms with a focus on twitter.
- Generating and executing innovative projects in close collaboration with local markets.
- Selecting, and prioritizing content to promote the most relevant, engaging events and promotions to our customers.
- Day-to-day coordination between social media and internal business functions e.g. sportsbook and promotions team
- Identifying new social media & content partnership opportunities especially in the field of sports through influencers.
- Assist the sportsbook business team with send-outs and other campaign duties
- Experience in Marketing in general and more specifically in Social Media
- Broad understanding and genuine interest in sports that are relevant your local market
- 1-2 years of experience from a similar role
- Strong experience from social media publishing/community management
- Understanding of content production processes
- Basic understanding of visual concepts
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Excellent written and spoken communication in Swedish or Norwegian
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS USEFUL FOR THIS POSITION
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere
- Experience in Wordpress publishing and content optimization
- Social media analytics and Google analytics experience
- Practical experience in Facebook and Google advertising
- An appropriate university degree or other relevant training
- Any type of background in arts and culture (music, visual arts, pop culture, photography, videography)
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Malta
Tyvärr finns inga fler lediga webbjobb i Malta just nu.