- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avalanche Studios and our subsidiary Expansive Worlds are looking for a talented Backend Programmer to work with us on our self-published title theHunter. theHunter is the most realistic hunting simulation ever and it is free to play, easy to get into but very hard to master. We currently manage more than 6 million players in the online world of theHunter, something we are very proud of!
As a Backend Programmer you will be a part of a small and agile team. You will work with development of our game server (Python) as well as other services. To be a successful candidate you must be an engaged self-starter that is proactive, takes responsibility and is no stranger to open and frequent communication with other internal teams.
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience as a programmer
• Good knowledge of Python and/or Java
• Extensive experience from storage technologies such as MySQL, NoSQL, Memcache
• A great sense of technical excellence, functionality and problem-solving
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Excellent verbal and written English
• An eye for usability and website design
• Previous work with high availability solutions
• Experience within mobile and social media
• Used to work with TDD
• Game lover
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Developers for Baseband Unit Virtualization, Cloud and ONAP (233286)
- Senior Digital Radio Algorithms Developer (246014)
- Experienced Baseband Developer to shape the 5G (249012)
- System Architect
- Test Engineer for a Global leading search engine company