- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Ellos Group – with companies Ellos, Jotex and Stayhard – is the Nordic region’s leading e-commerce group. Working closely with our millions of customers, we constantly strive to develop and offer attractive fashion and household items for the entire family. Our focus is always on the customer. Ellos Group, headquartered in Borås and with operations in all Nordic countries, has approximately 750 employees and 2015 sales of SEK 2 billion. Ellos Group’s principal owners are Nordic Capital Fund VIII.
Are you fueled with passion, ambition and creativity when it comes to user interfaces?
Do you like spending time in an environment where you can evolve yourself, taking our E-commerce platform together with us, through inspiring projects, awesome new features and close collaboration with an amazing team, to new levels?
Would you like to work in a collaborative mode together with developers, business people and UX resources to create a customer experience beyond believe?
Then, this might be a huge opportunity for you and us!
Your work will consist of:
- Together with the team and business dept. discussing and planning for the different web sites appearances, determining ideal layouts.
- You will be part of a team developing and supporting all the Websites within the Ellos Group AB, for all the brands.
- Converting the visual art work into smooth user friendly state of the art solution than will run together as a user friendly and appealing E-commerce solution.
- Applying code to form function and design accordingly to what is agreed upon.
- Working with a lot of facets from end-user functionality to the smallest detail.
- Design, develop and deploy applications in a DevOps manner.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or proven track records with similar positions
- Experience in working with any standard CMS.
- Preferably experience within BOOTSTRAP, JQUERY,CSS3,AJAX,JSON,XML, Stylus , LESS & SASS, NodeJS
- Experience working with REST Web Services
- Experience in Responsive Web Design.
- Experience in tools like Git, Jira and Jenkins.
Your personal attributes are:
- Can-do team member
- Enthusiastic, curious and committed to your work, creating good quality
- A fan of simplicity as well as you are structured and analytical
- Communicative, good at collaborating and sharing your knowledge
- Solution-oriented and can motivate your colleagues to same approach
- Service oriented
- Strong people skills
In addition to the above, the service requires fluent English
The position is located in Borås, Sweden
For questions regarding the position, don´t hesitate to contact Nicklas Svensson, tfn + 46 33 160403 or e-mail; [email protected]. For questions regarding the process or your application please contact Monica Wikendal, HR department at + 46 33 160887.
Read more about the company and apply via http://www.ellosgroup.com/career not later than November 30.