- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will join the CMS UI/Framework team developing an extensible framework for our products as well as a sleek, easy to use, UI for Episerver CMS. The team is composed of ten highly skilled developers that discuss and share the responsibility for the architecture design, as well as technologies chosen.
The result of your work will be used by thousands of customers and a developer community of more than 25 000 developers who build market leading digital marketing and e-commerce sites on our platform.
With a weekly release cycle that allows thousands of installations to update immediately. We are looking for someone who finds writing tests as natural as writing the actual code.
You want to be part of a highly experienced and successfull team of developers who like to collaborate and enjoy working together for a global and multicultural company.
You feel very confident at working in an agile development environment with frequent releases of multiple product components. You have a keen interest in learning about the latest front-line technology within software development.
In order to succeed in the role you need:
- Experience from server side web technology stack, preferably ASP.NET
- Knowledge of Episerver CMS or other web content management system.
- TDD and Agile Development Practices.
- Finally, to succeed, the role requires that you have a strong drive to learn and constantly improve.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Junior systemutvecklare / nyexaminerad civilingenjör till Omicron Ceti
- Content Designer till internationellt modeföretag!
- Software Engineer / .NET / C# / Fullstack / Backend Developer at Westpay
- Senior Data Engineer / BI-developer at Cabonline
- Junior Javautvecklare till analysföretaget Retriever!