- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you interested in working as a Core Data Engineer at TeliaSonera? Do you also have international experience or a multicultural background? Don?t miss this opportunity!
TeliaSonera provides network access and telecommunication services that help people and companies communicate in an easy, efficient and environmentally friendly way. International strength combined with local excellence is what makes us truly unique- and provides a world class customer experience, all the way from the Nordic countries to Nepal.
Read more at http://www.teliasonera.com
TeliaSonera is working in the forefront of technical development for mobile data and IP used for mobile traffic. Data
Platform responsibilities include
- Network development
- Maintenance and operations
- Management and configuration of hardware and software
- Incident and problem solving
- Equipment commissioning and decommissioning.
- Contacts with supplier and vendors like Ericsson, F5, Cisco, Huawei and Checkpoint.
Diversity Challenge offers a full-time internship for 6 months at TeliaSonera in Farsta. The daily tasks includes:
- Incident handling in mobile services provided to TeliaSonera customers.
- Operation & maintenance and network security in core networks.
- 24/7 on call duty if required
- 2nd line support to internal and external parties? Deep level of troubleshooting in incident and problem management processes
- Steer and guide supplier technical support functions
- Act as the main contact towards partners for incident questions and technical resource in Network and Product development
- Follow up of escalated tickets
- Implementation of configuration and releases in the mobile core data platforms and Ip networks ? Low level design and configuration data
- Updating of documentation
- Making plans for implementation and ensuring quality during implementation of created configura-tion data ? Follow-up and analysed reporting on network quality.
You hold a MSc or BSc in Computer, Electrical or similar area with focus on telecom or IP/IT networking ? or similar documented experience.
You speak English and Swedish and have 5-10 years experience as O&M engineer in Core Data and IP. Experience in Cisco, Juniper, Redback, F5, Checkpoint operating systems ? or similar. IP network and a deep technical knowledge in Mobility Core Data and IP networks serving mobility traffic is preferable. You should also have general UNIX knowledge. You should be passionate about challenges in technology in general, and networking/telecom/internet in specific. Working with advance technology should be a goal and as a person you posses high quality work and demonstrate team and customer orientation
Apply as soon as possible, no later than 20th November 2014 on http://www.diversitychallenge.se. For questions contact Mansi Dhawan (+46 8 555 15 731) at Academic Search. For more information, visit http://www.diversitychallenge.se