- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Bravura has jobs both for those with experience and for you who is the beginning of your career. Bravura helps companies throughout Sweden with staffing and recruitment. We distinguish ourselves through our commitment and our dedication to always find the smartest solutions. We believe in continually seek to simplify and improve the recruitment process for all parties by being flexible and fast, but at the same time provide a caring and personal approach. This way we can guarantee a successful recruitment result for both companies and candidates.
About the company
For an introduction to our effortless device care service visit https://www.ebuilder.com/ and watch the 4m Jeff video.
Also be sure to read about our latest investor, Telia - https://www.ebuilder.com/news/telia-invest-in-ebuilder-and-launch-a-new-smartphone-support-service
The solution is built entirely on a fabric of “serverless” microservices running inside Amazon Web Services (AWS), it makes heavy use of event driven architecture and Lambda services. These services form a highly scalable, available anywhere cloud serving both web and mobile applications for customers around the world.
This job is located at our HQ in Kista Science Tower, with a fantastic view from the 30th floor. The office has an international vibe, full of nice and social people in a pleasant informal environment. The position comes with benefits - such as pension, insurances etc. - plus as much flexibility as we can build into the job.
• Supervise the architecture of the android client application and communicate decisions made to our technical leadership
• Collaborate with the product owner for alignment on Android platform strategy
• Mentor other developers on best practices for the platform
• Design & develop the Android application per desired specifications
• Drive test automation strategy
• Perform code reviews, troubleshoot & help team members on issues
• Research frameworks/technology required for developing future releases
Education, experience and personal qualities
• At least 3 years experience with Android development
• Vested interest in android development patterns and futures Architectural experience
• The following areas are a strong plus: iOS/Swift, React Native and Node.js
• You have most likely an academic education
• Fluent in English
As a person you are motivated by new technology and likes to be where the action is. You are not afraid to try new things and see opportunities rather than problems. It allows you to work independently for targets and get help when needed. You’re a natural leader and exceptional at coaching others to greatness. As a Tester you’re accurate and structured.
Start: immediately with respect to notice
Salary: Basic salary by agreement
For more information please contact the recruiter at [email protected] or 070-710 37 05
Keyword:developer, test, tester, automation, QA, AWS, serverless, development, API, mobile