- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Let´s get things moving with Multichannel/eCommerce IT Solutions at IKEA IT.
Do you want to work at the frontlines of web technology for one of the most known and loved brands in the world and help us deliver home furnishing inspiration, eCommerce and a state-of-the-art multichannel user experience to millions of visitors every day?
In order to strengthen our eCommerce capabilities we ar now looking for IT Solution Analysts to our Multichannel/Ecommerce unit within the IKEA IT Delivery. The overall target of the unit is to secure the end-to-end service delivery of our e Commerce and WEB services. We shall ensure that the services are available at all times, that the performance is outstanding and meets our customer´s expectations
As an IT Solution Analyst you take lead in IT Requirement Management and secure business requirements are translated into sustainable and deliverable IT Solution following agreed architecture and design. You work in close cooperation with stakeholders from both IKEA business side and from our application development vendors to secure smart and high-quality Multichannel/eCommerce lT solutions.
Assignment IT Solution Analyst
- Identify IT (detailed functional and non-functional) requirements on an IT Solution and secure that the IT solution design can fulfill the agreed business requirements. Make sure that the IT Solution follows the agreed architecture and design.
- In a ?requirement-dialogue? with the orderer challenge expectations and show risks and possibilities and work proactively to create cost efficient solutions.
- Be involved in producing the IT solution documentation together with suppliers.
- Verify that the delivered solution from supplier meets the IKEA requirements.
Is this the right challenge for you?
To be a successful IT Solution Analyst we would like you to have:
- Extensive experience from solution development of web solutions including caching solutions (e.g. Akamai)
- Experience in architecting and putting requirements on large scale solutions
- Experience in developing, integrating and building Oracle based systems.
- Knowledge in OWASP and CWE/SANS
- Strong technical and analytical skills as well as leading and communicating skills.
- Knowledge in agile ways of working.
You are challenged by taking technical lead and build trust through a goal oriented mindset. Relationship management is key for you and you have a strong ability to work in a changing environment and to enable good teamwork. You show enthusiasm, drive and determination and challenge established ways of working.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world?s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
If you have any questions about the position please contact recruiting manager Eva Von Haartman +46 (0)732 - 321 009. For questions about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact IKEA HR Service Centre, +46 476-58 75 00.
If you want to be part of something big, this might be the right challenge for you. We are excited to get to know you soon!
IKEA IT Delivery is a global organization supporting the growing IKEA with outstanding IT services. Our important contributions to creating a better everyday life for the many people are to keep our IT services available at all times; and deliver those new service that IKEA need. Please read more about us at http://www.ikea.com.