- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Adiga AB started in 2010 as an engineering consulting firm working towards the industry, with main focus on construction- and development projects.
Over the years we have been growing and today we are working within the areas Automotive, Control Systems, Industry, Purchasing and Recruitment. This vacancy is positioned within the Automotive area, which means you will be a part of our consultancy section.
At the engineering department of EPS (Electrical Propulsion System), they are responsible for design and delivery of the technical solution of electrified vehicles. The organization is divided in three areas, Electrical Drive Systems (electrical machines and inverters), Battery Systems and Power Supply and Charging System. Each area covers the complete product development; mechanical, electrical and software.
In order to support the ever increasing demands on software development regarding both technological challenges and time-to-market, it is crucial to have a strong continuous integration platform. In doing so, one enables fast and frequent deliveries of high quality stable.
The continuous integration team at EPS is responsible for developing, deploying and maintaining a continuous integration platform towards the rest of the department. Amongst other things we manage configuration management, delivery pipelines and builds, deployments, automated tests and hosted test environments for feature, system and integration tests.
They now seek to strengthen their current platform, both through the addition of new features and enhancement of already existing features. Several manual tasks are still to be automated. Several impediments in the current continuous integration and test pipeline needs to be removed, in order to produce a robust platform for world class mechatronics software development.
What are your main tasks?
- Design, deploy and manage continuous integration systems which include automated testing and automated notification of results.
- Provide day-to-day support to manage development tools, code repositories and utilities.
- Work across functional (development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
- Maintain build environments, build history, and communicate results.
- Automation of calibration data configuration and management
- Jenkins pipeline configuration and setup
- Implementation of a C-environment for embedded software development in AUTOSAR
- Parallelization of virtual testing
We are looking for a creative, curious and senior software developer with embedded experience and strong competence in both programming (C, Python, etc.) and automation (Jenkins, version management, etc.).
Please send in your application at latest December 8th.
What do we offer?
At Adiga we offer a stimulating work environment with good conditions and a happy bunch of colleagues. We are certified according to ISO9001/ISO14001 and we strive to work after our philosophy ”Split Vision”. It practically means that we have an engaged and present management team who always make an effort so that all our employees feel appreciated. At Adiga we are convinced that it is important, especially for newly employed, to feel like they are one with the team. Therefore we invest in our staff and work a lot with the dynamics of the individual. We are also connected to an collective agreement with all it’s benefits for the employee!
Now you know a little bit more about us, but we still know nothing about you. So, who are you? We are curious! Please send in your application and tell us who you are, what you want and which competence you can contribute with!
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- C++ developer for challenges within Automotive
- Frontendutvecklare till Crossroads // Göteborg
- Connectivity SW architect and Android developer
- (Junior) Product Manager Auction & Sales based in Sweden
- Junior Mjukvaruutvecklare + Java + innovativ logistikteknik = du?