- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ready to use your integration and coordination skills to support H&Ms continued expansion in our Integration Center (ICC)?
We are looking for an Integration Developer Lead to our integration team, and you as Integration Developer Lead (IDL) will play a key role in creating stable and scalable integrations between our various IT-systems, delivered at the right time. Working in a team and in close dialogue with ICC´s customers and other stakeholders.
As IDL you are responsible towards our internal customers for new and updated integrations within your specific system area. Together with architects, developers, testers, and others you make sure that our IT stack has the integrations it needs to support the daily operations and future expansion of H&M, delivered on time and in the best possible way.
You will be working in H&Ms Integration Competence Center (ICC) where we support the entire organization with integration knowledge and solutions, most of it realized through our BizTalk platform. We offer you a great opportunity to join not only an expansive global IT-Department but also a highly talented team in one of Sweden’s largest Integration Center.
The job of an H&M IDL comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Act as contact person within ICC for one or more systems / projects.
- Based on the requirements (completely new or updated integrations, targets or sources), coordinate and lead the entire development process to a production-ready integration, with the help of test-, development-, architect-, customer- and other resources.
- Participate in customer dialogue in how we produce the best integration solutions, both short and long term.
- Use design patterns and guidelines for our integrations, and translate the requirements to development tasks for our offshore developers.
- Manage offshore developers from India on occasions.
- Assisting the integration architects in design issues for current development.
- Act as last line support for integration problems within your area.
- You will be able to take part in developing integrations when needed, or to keep your hands-on knowledge up-to-date. And if you have the interest you will have opportunity to work with refactoring and optimization of existing integrations.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- Genuine interest and curiosity for Integration.
- A few years’ experience of system integration, preferably with a good knowledge of BizTalk, XML, .Net, SQL and Subversion.
- You can easily plan, prioritize and manage projects in the right direction and communicate with different type of stakeholders.
- You are a structured person who think that quality is important
- You have the ability to communicate about problems and possible solutions in an easy understandable way.
- You have good skills in English and preferably also Swedish, written and spoken.
We believe you have previous experience from working in a larger ICC, or knowledge about the challenges it brings. There is also an added plus if you have worked with offshoring.
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB is an international fashion company. Today 4200 stores are spread across 64 markets worldwide. The IT department is an important part of the company’s business and carries out operations, software development and maintenance of the company’s systems and business applications. Our goal is to supply as cost efficient IT solutions as possible in order to offer our customers “Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way”. The IT-department is located in Stockholm and Borås and conduct business virtually all over the globe. The H&M group includes in addition to H&M the brands COS, Monki, Weekday, Cheap Monday, H&M Home and & Other Stories. As an IT-department, we work with all brands.