- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
ASSA ABLOY Hospitality R&D is looking for an experienced Embedded Softaware Developer!
Working as an embedded software developer in ASSA ABLOY Hospitality in Landskrona you will be part of a skilled and cross disciplined development team, characterized by high energy, fast decisions, good atmosphere, being down to earth and optimistic. If you are a creative, skilled and experienced software developer, that want to work for an innovative, international and industry leaving company, then this just might be for you!
We work with products all the way from idea, concept, design, industrialization, verification and through launch. We have a broad product specter that involves mechanics, electronics and software disciplines. Our products are manufactured in China and are being assembled in our facility in Shanghai. We use Agile and Lean development methodologies. The position is in the Software Development Teams that is located in Landskrona, Sweden, and that focuses development of our VisiOnline Access Control System.
You will be working with:
* Embedded Software development of our VisiOnline system
* Develop and perform unit testing of software components
* Support Test Department that use Continuous Integration
* Support Technical Service Department in in-depth technical issues
To succeed in this role we believe you need to have a Bachelor or Master degree, and a minimum of five years relevant experience. You are creative and have a solutions oriented mindset with a practical sense, and you take pride in finalizing your tasks. You need to have a high professional level of English, written and spoken, this being our corporate language.
We also believe you have good skills and knowledge of:
* C, C++, Embedded Software development using by example IAR and CodeWarrior compilers applied on Atmel AVR, ARM type and NXP microcontrollers
* Continous Integration as TeamCity or Jenkins
* Version control systems as SubVersion or Git
* Knowledge of Linux related operating systems
You are free to travel on occasion, when required.
Are you the right person for this job?
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment we are working together with Experis IT and Recruitment Consultant: Sophie Dalebjer, +46 40 660 63 33
If you have any questions about the position, please contact R&D manager Halvor Aase, phone +47 900 12 899
Andra webbjobb i Landskrona