- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to save lives? Do you want to work in an international organization that is at the forefront of technology development and production of safety systems for the future car, well integrated with Autonomous Driving? Our client is expanding their Active Safety operation by intensifying activities relating to automated driving and active safety systems. Join their exiting journey as a Research Engineer!
Academic Work is, on behalf of a client, seeking for a Research Engineer to the Active Safety department. Our client is the world’s largest automotive safety supplier with sales to all the leading car manufacturers in the world. They develop, manufacture and market protective systems such as airbags, seatbelts, steering wheels, passive safety electronics and safety systems including radar, night vision and camera visions systems. You will work in their large development center at Vårgårda.
This job is a staffing position, which means that you will be employed by Academic Work and work as a consultant at our client. However, the intention of the client is to offer you a permanent employment, given that all parts are satisfied with the cooperation.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
You will be joining a team of about 40 highly dedicated researchers working in an innovative environment where work-life balance is a priority. As a Research Engineer, you will focus on Validation and Test method for Active safety. This will involve the development of robots and test equipment to meet the needs of the next generation of active safety testing, including autonomous vehicles. In this role, you will be involved with projects, working to develop a server controlled environment where multiple driving robots and target propulsion systems can be used and synchronized together to create advanced traffic scenarios. There will also be testing done at the prominent AstaZero Proving Ground.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Has a minimum Bachelor in Science, Electronics or Mechatronics
* Knowledge in embedded programming, algorithm development and mechatronics
* Basic understanding of LabVIEW, Simulink/Matlab, C/C++ or .NET
* Speaks and writes fluently in English
* Holds a driving license
It will be considered an additional qualification if you…
* Worked with Real-time controls and HMI programming
* Are genuinely interested in the automotive industry
As a person, you can work in groups but also drive your own projects forward. You enjoy new challenges and problem solving. It is important that you are able to adapt to changes as the industry is constantly in a changing environment due to new technology. Even though you are a teamplayer, you need to take your own initiatives by being driven.
* START: January 2017
* WORK EXTENT: Full-time
* LOCATION: Vårgårda
* To apply for the job – click on “Apply” below.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions regarding the position you are welcome to email us at [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
* We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our website Academic Work
* When employed at Academic Work you will have your own dedicated Consultant Manager, who’s role is to answer your questions, support your career development and ensure you enjoy your place of work.
* PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Our client is the world’s largest automotive safety supplier with sales to all the leading car manufacturers in the world. They develop, manufacture and market protective systems such as airbags, seatbelts, steering wheels, passive safety electronics and safety systems including radar, night vision and camera visions systems. Our client values the qualities that an even distribution of gender, age, and ethnic/cultural diversity brings to business.