- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Andfrankly Pulse AB (&frankly) is working with CMIND in this recruitment.
&frankly is looking for an experienced Front-End Developer who wants to join the exciting journey of improving employee engagement. We think that you have at least a few years’ professional experience and are now looking for a new exciting project. At &frankly, you will be part of establishing our new Front-End architecture and help us refactor our current front-end into a new, state of the art implementation. For this reason we believe that you value writing clean, stable, and high quality code
If you are the star &frankly is looking for, we are open to sharing our success and can offer stock options as part of our compensation package.
- Uses modern technologies in general
- You keep up-to-date about the latest technologies
- Desire to grow into a lead role
- Bonus if you also know PHP
- Bonus if you have worked in a start-up environment before
Employee engagement is a top priority for most HR departments. Several different institutes have proved its impact on employee productivity, creativity, and reduced sick leave. However, getting there is a challenge, and with traditional employee engagement tools, it is often a painful process.
&frankly brings an innovative approach to employee engagement, bringing the best out in you and your colleagues at work. Instead of sending out long surveys we enable real-time interaction between the employer and the employees.