- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a System Architect with experience of Logistics and the agile way of working? Are you ready to join in on creating and improving in one of the largest fashions company’s in the world?
We are looking for a driven and analytical System Architect that can strengthen our team within the Trade and Transport area in the IT Logistics division.
As a system Architect you have a key role in being responsible for the system design, the technical solution and the lifecycle of the systems. You will participate in pre studies create solutions with solution architects, developers, requirement analysts and testers within and outside of the team based on the business needs having the technical perspective in mind. The systems in the Transport area supports the shipping process from the origin countries to the H&M countries by delivering information to and from different stakeholders - a core system at H&M with many dependencies and users. The general purpose of the Trade system is to store and keep track of supply chain information, customs rules and reporting to customs.
To be successful in this role you are pedagogical and a fast learner when it comes to understanding requirements from business and translate/implement them into the systems and you have the ability to communicate about strengths and limitations of the systems.
We are offering a job where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business. With more stores and new markets added every year the need of Transportation and Trade solutions is constantly growing. This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled team and a global expansive IT-Department. You’ll work in a team with of approx. 25team members, including employees, local consultants and offshore resources in India.
H&M is an exciting place for an IT career! We open up at least one new store every weekday somewhere around the globe at the same time as we’re expanding online. This requires a lot from our IT-solutions with fun challenges along the way! We offer a dynamic and creative work environment where we as a team grow together. As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers we can offer you endless career opportunities.
The job of a System Architect H&M comes with a lot of responsibility – and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Understand the systems’ capabilities and functionalities
- Secure the solution in different projects and maintenance situations and contribute to a common architecture within the area
- Ensure that system details are documented and continuously revised
- Report architectural deviations and have a plan how/when to move in the right direction
- Manage integration changes and requests
- Supporting, collaborating in the logistics area in all types of initiatives.
- Responsibility of implementation of the technical backlog
- Raise risks and issues
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills and experience include:
- Solid experience from developing with skills in modern frameworks and technics
- At least 2 years of experienced from a similar role and are confident in Java8, Spring 4, Hibernate, angularJs and jQuery
- Architecture and design competence in all the 3 MVC layers
- SQLServer, Liquibase
- Microservices architecture , Rest services
- Web development with HTML5 and CSS
- IntelliJ, Eclipse or similar
- jUnit, EasyMock, Spring Test
Also a plus if you have experience from
- Websphere MQ
- Optimize performance for systems
- Test automation
- Continuous delivery
H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB is an international fashion company. Today 4200 stores are spread across 64 markets worldwide. The IT department is an important part of the company’s business and carries out operations, software development and maintenance of the company’s systems and business applications. Our goal is to supply as cost efficient IT solutions as possible in order to offer our customers “Fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way”. The IT-department is located in Stockholm and Borås and conduct business virtually all over the globe. The H&M group includes in addition to H&M the brands COS, Monki, Weekday, Cheap Monday, H&M Home and & Other Stories. As an IT-department, we work with all brands.