- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes' collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit http://www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3DVIA, 3DSWYM, BIOVIA, NETVIBES, 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
BIOVIA, a Dassault Systèmes brand, is the leading scientific product lifecycle management software and services company. Our industry-leading software enterprise platform provides a broad, flexible foundation optimized to integrate the diversity of science. Our 2,000+ customers include the world's leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Chemical companies
In the role as software developer, you will work in a cross functional team with development, testing and documentation skills. You will be reporting to the Director, Software Development.
- Software programming in Java script, Angular2, HTML, DOJO and CSS
- User interface design and prototyping
- Usability analysis and design
- Requirement analysis with stakeholders
- Development of software test automation cases
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Second line support
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proven skill in web application development
- Qualified to degree level in Computer Science, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, or Mathematics
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Experience with cloud services or user experience design.