- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
SICK IVP in Linköping develops Machine Vision solutions for industrial production and quality assurance. Our 2D and 3D imaging technology is state of the art and global leader. We are a part of the German sensor company SICK with more than 7000 employees in 55 countries. SICK IVP is a competence center for Machine Vision within SICK, and we perform research, product development, product management and marketing. We are currently 60 employees at Mjärdevi Science Park, Linköping. We have at several times been ranked as one of the best workplaces in the international employee survey Great Place to Work.
Dina huvudsakliga arbetsuppgifter:
We are looking for an
Application Engineer, Robot Guidance Vision Systems
Do you want to work with ground breaking technology on an international arena?
Do you want to be a part of the new industry where smart vision and robotics solutions are becoming the key-factor for successful automated production?
The industry is becoming more and more automated and there are high needs for smart and powerful vision systems that are also at the same time easy to integrate and operate. SICK’s global Robot Guidance Systems team, located in Linköping, is looking for an Application Engineer who wants to join our Robot Guidance team and be part of this exciting future with Industry4.0, globalization, and ever increasing need of robot guidance solutions.
We seek You that has a problem solving mindset and focuses on customer satisfaction. You have an interest in machine vision, automated solutions and enjoy travelling. You will work in a team and close to our international customers so we expect you to be a good team player.
As an Application Engineer in our Robot Guidance team you will help setup, install, commission, support and trouble shoot our systems at our international customers. You will also work with feasibility studies of new system ideas, support and perform technical trainings of our existing systems, and also become application specialist for targeted industries and/or systems or application areas. As an Application Engineer having the most/closest contacts to the industry and sharp applications, You will also be our main interface to our R&D team (system development) regarding technical feature needs of our new Robot Guidance systems.
- Challenging assignments in an international environment
- Great colleagues! Males and females with different nationalities
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology in robotics and machine vision
- A workplace where you will be listened to and where you have the possibility to influence your work
You are service minded with high social skills, and you have an MSc degree from a technical education. You can apply your theoretical knowledge to find innovative and practical solutions, and you are not afraid to think outside the box in order to find best possible solutions for our customers.
We hire you because of your attitude, open mindset and willingness to learn and your interest for technology and robot guided vision, and not only for your previous experiences.
It is meriting if you:
- Have programming skills, typically in C++, Python, Java or LUA
- Are specialized in computer vision or image analysis
- Have experience in 3rdparty image processing libraries like Halcon, PCL, ROS, OpenCV
- Have experience in robot programming
We are working on the international arena and in close cooperation with the SICK headquarters in south Germany and our Sales and Service Units around the world. Good language skills are therefore required as well as the ability and wish for frequent international travels. Driving license is required.
Most of all, we are looking for an open, passionate person who enjoys working in a team with state of the art technology!
Så här ansöker Du!:
For more information, feel free to call our Robot Guidance M&S Manager
Rickard Ekberg 013-362150, or our Human Resources Manager Mikael Sundh 013-362108. Please submit your application at http://www.paragera.se before January 16 th.
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- Integrationsutvecklare till vårt team!
- Erfaren systemutvecklare till Modis Linköping
- Programvaruutvecklare inom avancerade system
- Forensiker inom avancerad funktionsanalys och utveckling till NFC Linköping
- Forensiker med inriktning mot funktionsanalys och aktiva enheter till NFC L