- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nasdaq is currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the Global Operations organization in Stockholm
Do you want to work with one of the most low-latency and data-intensive systems in the world, at the forefront of where finance and technology meets? Are you experienced in working in both classic and agile environments, and curious in participating on an exciting journey of improving efficiency in our projects? Is a complex international fintech (financial technology) environment something that excites you?
Nasdaq is now looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the Global Operations organization in Stockholm. You will sit in the renovated former Ford assembly plant in Frihamnen, in our spacious and open plan factory-style campus, which houses 700 of Nasdaq’s IT talent across many departments including engineering, architecture, operations, development and testers.
Nasdaq is the world's largest exchange solution company providing top of the line trading and clearing technology with more than 3,500 listed companies. You will primarily work with Genium INET: our state of the art trading and clearing platform used to power markets in the Nordics as well as several large markets around the world, such as Singapore Exchange and Hong Kong Exchange and Clearing Ltd.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a results-driven and high-performing international culture, and thrive in a creative and dynamic environment, this is the role for you.
About the team, role and responsibilities:
You will manage projects of varying sizes with high complexity and business criticality. The projects will have impact across a number of systems and markets, including significant business changes or transformations and covers all the phases from design study to market readiness and go-live. The project teams you will manage are cross-organizational and involve staff from IT Operation, IT Infrastructure, software development, market/business operations, external customers and stakeholder etc. You will work with highly motivated, experienced and skilled colleagues in a global organization.
We offer you an international and dynamic working environment and a supportive and professional team to work with:
- Planning, leading and ensuring successful project outcomes, resolve issues and initiate corrective actions
- Build, manage and motivate the project teams.
- Ensure project deliveries to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget.
- Communicate with all stake holders.
- Manage the risk to the project’s successful outcome.
- Report progress of the project at regular interval to a steering committee.
Education, Professional accomplishments, and Certifications:
- 2-3 years of experience from Project Management related to IT solutions
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
- Experience in working with projects with both agile and classic methods.
- Interest in fintech and technology in particularity
- Knowledge of testing and/or Linux/Unix environments is meritorious
- Experience of requirement work is meritorious¨
Skills, Requirements and Competencies:
At Nasdaq we strive to challenge the status quo and always look for new ways to improve and exceed the collective goals of our teams', company and our customers. A strong inner drive and adaptability is therefore essential to succeed at Nasdaq. Furthermore:
- You are a team player and work efficiently both independently and in collaboration with others.
- You are a natural leader, who enjoys coaching and building strong relationships with different personalities.
- You are customer service oriented, with good communication and interpersonal skills as the role will require you to liaise with different departments, business teams and clients at all levels.
- You are well-structured with a strong sense of accountability, taking projects from start to finish.
- You demonstrate strategic work and thinking while being flexible and adapt to circumstances at the same time.
- You don’t mind being a driver also in the requirement phase of a project
- You have a natural strong drive and self-going attitude that includes a no-nonsense and hand’s on approach.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today's global capital markets. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 70 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to 3,700 listed companies with a market value of $9.3 trillion and over 17,000 corporate clients. To learn more, visit: nasdaq.com/ambition or business.nasdaq.com.