- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nordnet is a bank for investments and savings. We operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Our concept gives customers control of their money, and our vision is to become the no. 1 choice for savings in the Nordics.
Nordnet has 450 employees and is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange.
Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Are you looking to leave an impact on the financial lives (and futures) of hundreds of thousands of families across the Nordics? Does a serious technical challenge make your heart beat faster? Do you give energy to those who work with you and are you looking for an energy boosting work environment? Then Nordnet is the place for you!
Nordnet IT Development works agile and we are organized according to DevOps. All developers, testers (QA) and some of the operations staff are members of a team. Each team is responsible for one product area. Currently, Nordnet IT has six product area teams and one platform team.
As a developer you will work with development, from idea to production launch. This includes requirement gathering, design and development. You work tight together with product owners, UI-designers, QA and operations to ensure that the solutions meet the functional and reliability requirements.
Additionally, you and your team are responsible for the maintenance and operations of the software within your product area.
This is you
The following personal qualities are important in this position:
• Love to break new ground and explore possibilities with hand held devices.
• Appreciating team work and is eager to learn as well as share your competence with your colleagues.
• Fits into a demanding and rewarding agile climate where flexibility and quick decisions are imperative.
• You will become a key person and act like one.
• You have at least three years’ professional experience from native iOS and Android software development.
• Good communication skills in English and preferably also Swedish.
• You have deep knowledge in Java, Objective C and Swift respectively.
• You are familiar with agile development, automated testing and continuous delivery.
• Active contribution to open source projects is meritorious.
• Experience and knowledge of JS client side software, Cordova/Ionic, web sockets and REST backend services is a merit as well.
At Nordnet, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. We started from a passionate belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings.
You will become a central part of a journey that has only just begun. To be leading in innovation, technology and product development will take us where we want to go. We are 380 employees in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Copenhagen. We cooperate, exchange ideas and use happy brains in order to continuously improve the way we meet our customers. Open communication, creativity and engagement are important parts of our everyday life at the office.
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Roland Hägg, [email protected].
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing after the summer holiday. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.