- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are seeking a talented client side Junior HTML5/JS Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Join our multi-talented team creating games others call innovation!
While you are currently a Junior Developer, you are also keen on stepping up and elevating your career. With our guidance and support, and your aptitude and commitment we will enjoy watching you conquer the world.
- Completed education or equivalent work experience in software development
- Proficient understanding of semantic HTML and modular CSS
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- You are open minded, keen to learn and gladly share your knowledge with fellow developers
- You are a positive, self-motivated team player that gladly speaks your mind
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and embrace having many projects running at the same time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are excited about playing a big part in shaping the future of the slickest gaming products of the industry
Bonus points for…
- Passion for sports
- Good working knowledge of Unit Testing
- Familiarity with issue management systems (like Jira) and version control (like Git)
- Working with JS frameworks and libraries including React, Backbone, etc.
- Understanding of configuring build systems and bundlers (gulp, grunt, webpack, etc.)
Benefits of working at Relax
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A way to enter the gaming industry
- You’re around a lot of really cool & smart people
- Super fun team and lots of company events
- Convenient working schedule
- A relaxed work environment that values honesty and innovation over a dress code
- Infinite supply of coffee, beverages & snacks
While you are more than welcome to be based in one of our offices in Estonia, Sweden or Finland, we are also open to the role being remote based within a European timezone.
Interest piqued? Great, we need you! Apply by sending CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Please make sure to include the position title and the location in the subject line.
We handle all applications confidentially.